Week 6 GDT: Washington Football Team vs. NY Giants @ 1:05 est

Giants4eva

Ok so I figured id jump in on this one since the season is already over. Here we come week 6 standing in 0-5 vs 1-4 Washington. This is the week we win one. I truly think it happens. Washington is a total mess on offense. Not only was Haskins benched, he has fallen all the way to 3rd string on there depth chart for QB. Kyle Allen and Alex Smith are now penciled in ahead of him. Their defense on paper has so much potential but it just doesn't seem to relate to when it gets to the field. Hard to say who this team really is were up against. Now onto us. Um.. ya we find ways to lose games, Dallas was one we gift wrapped and handed to the cowpukes, couldve had a win in LA and even Chicago but we are neither here nor there. Daniel Jones is borderline facing being benched if u ask me. The turnovers and critical mistakes are going to be his downfall, and until i see a game where he doesnt have a turnover i will continue to think Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields is gonna be in Giants blue next season. Anyhow, Washington is a complete mess right now, and even though we are a mess, we are at the very least showing signs of improvement on defense. Enough so that it may carry us to a win this weekend. 

Gmen - 26 / WFT - 14

Edited by Giants4eva

I can see the story lines now :

Alex Smith throws for 3 TDs in an incredible comeback story

Chase Young records 4 sacks en route to victory

Landon Collins gets revenge versus former team

Prove me wrong, Giants.  Prove me wrong

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gmen said:

I can see the story lines now :

Alex Smith throws for 3 TDs in an incredible comeback story

Chase Young records 4 sacks en route to victory

Landon Collins gets revenge versus former team

Prove me wrong, Giants.  Prove me wrong

Ya I'm of the same belief, prove me wrong Giants.

One piece of good news- Giants waived Ratley and signed Austin Mack, UDFA WR out of Ohio State, to the 53. We need to see what some of these young WRs have to offer, and he is the best one we have. Ratley played 50% of snaps on Sunday with 0 catches. He's garbage. Let's see what the new guy has.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 10:01 AM, minutemancl said:

Two possible results from this game, both equally likely:

1. The Giants straight up dominate the WFT

2. Daniel Jones has an absolutely horrific game and the talented WFT CBs intercept him multiple times. We go yet another game without a touchdown and lose.

That and that very talented Dline that is probably going to give him fits.

Alex Smith starting makes this a very winnable game for the WFT. They simply just have more talent and better coaching.

8 hours ago, Shockwave said:

That and that very talented Dline that is probably going to give him fits.

Alex Smith starting makes this a very winnable game for the WFT. They simply just have more talent and better coaching.

Alex Smith isn’t starting 

They may be the Football Team, but we're the Football Giants. I hope we squash them.

Jones has had problems with turnovers and sensing pressure, which could spell disaster against Washington's defense. Getting the ball out quick and establishing Freeman will be critical.

I just wish they hadn't benched Haskins already. Him starting would have improved our chances.