Jets looking to trade RB Le'Veon Bell

RaidersAreOne

I wish him the best. He'll probably sign with Baltimore or NE since we're paying his salary. Him & Adams will be on teams that will go far. 

I didn't expect us to really get anything for him. We didn't make him look good enough for a pick. Other teams knew we weren't going to keep him so they just waited for this moment. Unless Lawrence pulls a Eli Manning (I couldn't blame him if he did), we can start our mocks with him as the #1 pick. 

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

I wish him the best. He'll probably sign with Baltimore or NE since we're paying his salary. Him & Adams will be on teams that will go far. 

I didn't expect us to really get anything for him. We didn't make him look good enough for a pick. Other teams knew we weren't going to keep him so they just waited for this moment. Unless Lawrence pulls a Eli Manning (I couldn't blame him if he did), we can start our mocks with him as the #1 pick. 

T Law and Fields stay in school.  Mark that.

Just now, JetsandI said:

T Law and Fields stay in school.  Mark that.

Unless we get the right coach, I don't blame them. They'll probably enter the draft and just tell us no. They wouldn't get bashed for it by the media because we have yet to prove the ability to develop a QB. 

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Since we are paying his salary please oh please i hope he signs with NE.

1 minute ago, TheGDJets said:

Really hope, all season ticket holders cancel/boycott. I couldnt imagine dropping that kind of cash for this $@#+ product. Hit the bottom line until the Johnsons have to sell. Wishful thinking I know.

lol I've been seeing stories of potential boycotts. It's pretty funny, but sad. The only way it will work is if fans seriously unfollow the pages, stop watching the games (viewers are more important than ever), and not spend any money. That is literally the only thing Owners care about. Fans being mad doesn't matter to them because fans keep the money coming. 

Just now, rickyt31 said:

lol I've been seeing stories of potential boycotts. It's pretty funny, but sad. The only way it will work is if fans seriously unfollow the pages, stop watching the games (viewers are more important than ever), and not spend any money. That is literally the only thing Owners care about. Fans being mad doesn't matter to them because fans keep the money coming. 

what boycotts?  there is no people attending to Jets this year.

Just now, JetsandI said:

what boycotts?  there is no people attending to Jets this year.

Outside of the stadium. lol A few people tried and security made them leave. But people always bring it up on social media, but the only way to get to owners is their pockets. Nothing else. 

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Outside of the stadium. lol A few people tried and security made them leave. But people always bring it up on social media, but the only way to get to owners is their pockets. Nothing else. 

After new HC and qb, they are one year late. lol.