Jets looking to trade RB Le'Veon Bell

RaidersAreOne

53 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

It is now being reported that the Raiders, Pats and Miami called about trading for Bell. This is a complete joke if JD cut him lose for nothing when you could have picked up a defat pick or two. Heck you could have even swapped picks to move up a round or 2. I would have moved him to the Raiders and kept him from getting back in the AFC East. This is on JD if it is true. 

I don't believe that it is correct.  Sure there were a several teams called Jets for Bell but they asked for contract obligation of Bell and once they found out there was 8m injury guarantee for 2021, they backed off.   No offer at all.  Hence Jets released him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Nah. not me. If anything, it was on Mike Maccagnan.

Gase not being able to figure out how to get the ball to a dynamic runner and pass catcher is on Mccagnan? 

If KC can figure out how to utilize him in 2 weeks, when Gase couldn't in over a season, yeah it speaks really badly for Gase.

8 hours ago, drew39k said:

I hope that the Chiefs feature Bell heavily in the game against the Jets in November. Maybe Bel going for 100/100 will highlight just how awful Gase is and get him canned.

agreed.  I'd want to see Bell humiliate the Jets.  But also... I'd like to see the Jets knock a couple of his teeth out while in the process.

It's OK to want both.  

I love that Bell went to KC. I have him in both my money league games for FF. Bell is going to tear it up and have a great rest of the season. I think KC is disappointed in the rookie and has not done anything. If he can't break 100 against the Bills poor run D he will be reduced to a back up and have very limited time on the field. This move might have put KC back on top as the #1 team after losing to the Raiders last week.