Week 6 GDT - Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

This is going to be my hill now. Until I change my mind. But we have to move on from Jimmy G. Dude incapabable of pushing the ball accurately down the field. He has these moments of brilliant accuracy and timing, some good presence and strength at times, but he's just not it. HATER NOW

1 minute ago, John232 said:

This is going to be my hill now. Until I change my mind. But we have to move on from Jimmy G. Dude incapabable of pushing the ball accurately down the field. He has these moments of brilliant accuracy and timing, some good presence and strength at times, but he's just not it. HATER NOW

I agree 100%, but who do we go to? Would you want Cousins? I'd be down for Ryan, but he'd come at a hefty price tag and a draft pick. 

Edited by SoCalNiner

See...now here's where I may have disagreed with Shanny....I don't know...I think I go for it there. It's a 2 possession game no matter what. I get it if it's 3rd and 9...but 3rd and 3? I don't know....maybe offensive momentum is so bad that you kick it. But it just doesn't do a ton for you either way. 

Just now, SoCalNiner said:

I agree 100%, but who do we go to? Would you want Cousins? I'd be down for Ryan, but he'd come at a hefty price tag and a draft pick probably. 

Please no on Cousins! I agree, I think it would take too much (price tag/draft pick) to obtain Matt Ryan.