Week 6 GDT - Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Forge said:

See...now here's where I may have disagreed with Shanny....I don't know...I think I go for it there. It's a 2 possession game no matter what. I get it if it's 3rd and 9...but 3rd and 3? I don't know....maybe offensive momentum is so bad that you kick it. But it just doesn't do a ton for you either way. 

TBH I would have been fine either way, but Jimmy had a horrid throw, followed by popcorn hands, so I'm ok with the points. 

1 minute ago, SoCalNiner said:

I agree 100%, but who do we go to? Would you want Cousins? I'd be down for Ryan, but he'd come at a hefty price tag and a draft pick. 

I'll just kill myself if we end up with Cousins, I actually think he's exactly the same perosn. I think Jimmy G has perfected teleportation and can split himself into multiple abberations of himself and he just plays there. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

See...now here's where I may have disagreed with Shanny....I don't know...I think I go for it there. It's a 2 possession game no matter what. I get it if it's 3rd and 9...but 3rd and 3? I don't know....maybe offensive momentum is so bad that you kick it. But it just doesn't do a ton for you either way. 

The Rams need to score 3 times....2 TD's and one 2 point conversion...just to tie the game. After scoring 1 TD in the first 55 minutes. I'm normally pretty aggressive (i supported Zimmer on 4th down last week, Crennel on 4th down today) but i agree with Shanny's call there

Just now, Forge said:

I'm fine with points there with the way the defense is playing. The Rams needed two TDs anyways, but now will need a two point conversion. 

Come on defense, get another INT here! 

Just now, SoCalNiner said:

I agree 100%, but who do we go to? Would you want Cousins? I'd be down for Ryan, but he'd come at a hefty price tag and a draft pick. 

I'd consider a lot of people if they were just cheaper. Cousins could be very cheap if cut by the Vikings. If you can get him for 15-18? I think I am okay with that swap. 

I'd go after Stafford all day, but I've always been a fan of that talent. Matt Ryan for sure...but they have to get Lawrence or Fields to make that at all possible. 

There are a lot of lateral type moves possible (Cousins, for example). 

I'd want to pay for Dak, but hte injury is scary.