Week 6 GDT - Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, 49ersfan said:

We pretty much have to run the ball here....there's just such a massive difference between 1:50 and no timeouts, and 1:15 and no timeouts

PA bootleg leak is a pretty high percentage throw and has a better shot at getting the first. I dunno. Close call 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Game!!!! Deebo is such a beast with the ball in his hands.

Kind of an ugly game, especially in the 2nd half, but we badly needed this game. 

Now we have life again! 

The offense was UGLY in the 2nd half. Our only points came when we had to drive 20 yards lol 

But a W is a W. 

We got by with the outside runs and short passes, but if we can't dropback and complete intermediate or deep passes, better teams will beat us 

Just now, 49ersfan said:

The offense was UGLY in the 2nd half. Our only points came when we had to drive 20 yards lol 

But a W is a W. 

We got by with the outside runs and short passes, but if we can't dropback and complete intermediate or deep passes, better teams will beat us 

We did what we had to do. A lot going on but Shanny called the perfect game. 2nd half was definitely ugly but those two drops by Bourne and Kittle were killers. 

The Pats are going to be extremely tough and the offense will have to play better, but hopefully Jimmy gets even healthier next week. The more he plays, the more he will get comfortable. 

Hats off to Saleh and the boys. Hell of a performance, especially when we hardly got any pressure. Rams offense had been rolling all season. 

Wow. HUGE win. Gotta say off the bat, hats off to the O-Line. They played their collective ***** off. I don't think they gave up a sack and neutralized Donald the entire game. 

Defense is going to be hit or miss for us. We have zero pass-rush. QBs are going to have all day to sit back and pick us a part. But if we can get both Sherm and Williams back healthy here soon, to go along with Moseley and Verrett, we could have one of the best CBs groups in the league. 

It wasn't pretty but I'll take it. Hopefully this is a win that puts the confidence and the intensity back in the locker room and we can get that swagger back.

Edited by 757-NINER
  • Like 1

Agreed, NE is going to be tough. There was a breakdown on how well they are able to destroy the zone run by playing 6 dline man (if I remember correctly), so everyone is one on one. So we may have to throw a bit more or get creative. If Cam plays like they did today, we have a better chance. Then of course we have to contain Newton, that will be the key

Edited by StevenK

27 minutes ago, John232 said:

This is going to be my hill now. Until I change my mind. But we have to move on from Jimmy G. Dude incapabable of pushing the ball accurately down the field. He has these moments of brilliant accuracy and timing, some good presence and strength at times, but he's just not it. HATER NOW

Until you change your mind how convenient lol. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe