Week 6 GDT - Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Whatever got the Line to play the way they did yesterday..keep doing it. Pretty incredible performance. Also, it really doesn't have to be said..but Kittle might be the most single important person to the run game aside from the lineman..more so than the RB. There were about 3 or 4 blocks that he had that sprung dudes. They were double teaming Donald and Kittle was the guy making up the blocking difference and he does that exceptionally well. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sherm said:

This is the season of hang on. Until we can get healthy and make a late season run. Some wins will look like this...ugly but they all count.

Yeah we're still missing so many players. Overall, its Ford/Bosa/Kwon/Sherman/Williams, and Tartt/Mostert during the game. 

That's a key defender on every level of the defense out. It'll be great to get all of the above players back, except for Bosa and maybe Ford.

10 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I don’t wanna hear it. Y’all stayed quiet for 6 days like mice. Talk the talk since day 1 not when you win by some miracle lol. Idk what happened yesterday. 

How is it a miracle when Donald was napping for like 60 snaps??? :) Made Brunskill look like Randal McDaniel. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, P_locniners said:

Stoked out of my mind for Verrett, I have always been a big fan of his and he has had injury issues his entire career. Very glad he is back in top form and that it's proving to be a legit investment now and hopefully moving forward.

Question is, when Sherman is healthy, who are the starters? To me it looks to be Sherman and Verrett.....we cant take him off the field based on his play. Maybe put Moseley in the slot until Williams comes back

Hasty impressed me as well, especially if Mostert misses time, I would like to see him get additional touches.

Great win, I think this is a real confidence booster.

I would go Sherman and Verrett, but Moseley should be getting enough reps to help in the various spots. Sherman likely won't be ready for all snaps. Also liked what I saw of Hasty. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Yikes. Not a good look for Donald. 

YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUGG OUT. 

He’s right. Who is that? Y’all got so lucky. And everyone of you knows it lol. Even had dudes better against the Niners. I don’t wanna hear it. I would have more respect if y’all brought the smoke.. But y’all laid in a pile of pitty.. Ggs but even y’all know an arse whooping was due.. The rams just played like dog poop. And for that I am embarrassed. But Ggs none the less. It was a very frustrating game to watch lol.

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

He’s right. Who is that? Y’all got so lucky. And everyone of you knows it lol. Even had dudes better against the Niners. I don’t wanna hear it. I would have more respect if y’all brought the smoke.. But y’all laid in a pile of pitty.. Ggs but even y’all know an arse whooping was due.. The rams just played like dog poop. And for that I am embarrassed. But Ggs none the less. It was a very frustrating game to watch lol.

LOL right. The dude who whopped his *** three straight games. There is no way that Donald watches the amount of film he does, and isn't aware of a player that could be a problem for a defense like Samus is. He's just salty that Rams went flying yet again. 

FZ5z.gif

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1