Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

tbh i'm on thinking blue or pickle.

willing to discuss trying to lynch Daniel again, but I don't think it's likely he's only one shot lynch proof.

Blue pointed out that if Daniel were the only scum left, his kill would have been blocked at this point. And he's almost certainly a godfather role, not an x shot lynch avoider. So I'd say lynching Daniel is probably not the move today.

Very small chance it's you, Counselor, or Forge. I'd say there's a lot of evidence that it's not me at this point but you can obviously come to your own conclusion. It's down to Blue or Pickle though really at this point.

Blue is confirmed as roleblocker. He has failed however to roleblock the kills these last few nights despite limited options to choose from. He has claimed Erich Fellgiebel, a guy who cut off communications to Hitler's bunker during the attack.

Pickle is claiming protector but has no proof of his role at this point although he is confirmed as having visited swoosh I believe on like night 3 or something along those lines. He is claiming Werner von Haeften, a guy who I believe was an assistant or something to Tom Cruise and then took a bullet for him.

To be entirely honest I was leaning Blue for most of last night. But Pickle deflecting onto Forge was extremely sus. We vote Forge today and he's not with Hitler, well then tomorrow we're right back in this spot but down a confirmed townie and at that point it's LyLo and we still have nothing confirmed either way about Blue or Pickle. So trying to put us in LyLo by chasing the SK seems very sketch to me. It's like when people try to skip on 6 with 2 impostors left in Among Us. He's presenting what sounds like a reasonable option but in reality it would basically doom us. The other sketch thing about that post was how in it he explicitly said he believed Blue about his claimed character while also still somehow casting doubts on his claim. That one post really flipped my opinion on who I think the final scum with Daniel is.

46 minutes ago, rackcs said:

@bigbadbuff @Forge would love some thoughts

Going Pickle, but I'll admit that I Have some bias (he's made the game insufferable to pay attention to). If Blue is telling it true, his voting history is abysmal as well. I haven't gone back and checked that, but I'd imagine that it's likely he hasn't lied about something that is so easily verifiable. 

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

To be entirely honest I was leaning Blue for most of last night. But Pickle deflecting onto Forge was extremely sus. We vote Forge today and he's not with Hitler, well then tomorrow we're right back in this spot but down a confirmed townie and at that point it's LyLo and we still have nothing confirmed either way about Blue or Pickle. So trying to put us in LyLo by chasing the SK seems very sketch to me. It's like when people try to skip on 6 with 2 impostors left in Among Us. He's presenting what sounds like a reasonable option but in reality it would basically doom us. The other sketch thing about that post was how in it he explicitly said he believed Blue about his claimed character while also still somehow casting doubts on his claim. That one post really flipped my opinion on who I think the final scum with Daniel is.

What you are failing to see is that EVERY scum has either not claimed or claimed i think basic soldier or whatever.  This means they most likely were not given cover roles which is a staple in an Orca game.  Or they were given the one cover role (basic soldier).  Even swag before he killed himself made it a point to agree with me (although he would never actually give me credit lol).  

So, fake claims appear to be basic soldier but instead you want to ignore the facts of the game. Either Blue was the one scum to get a reasonable fake claim, or he took a giant risk that his character was not in the game or the vice versa can be said about me (doesn't make any sense at all).  

There is only 1 thing left that makes any sense and that is Forge is the final mafia and pulled one over on you and Blue (the greats being played by a novice 🤣).  

Forge is the final mafia.  

Pickle - Lieutenant Werner von Haeften

Blue - Erich F

Racks - unnamed soldier 

BBB - Stauffenberg 

Counselor - Metz

Daniel - Hitler

Forge - hasn't claimed. Has he? I wonder why

____

The game is lost if you listen to Blue or Racks.  Bc im town and based on the evidence it looks like Blue is town (no matter how bad he has played).  So to lynch one us after the other is a guaranteed loss if @Blue is town.  

There is someone who claims to be a killer and has fooled you all and I use "you all" bc he hasn't fooled me since he claimed and certainly not since we found out the town vig.  

And that is another thing.  Why the **** would you not think Stauffenberg and Mertz are the vig.   Bombing is literally the method of killing not an added role.  They kill by bombing, so their flavor of kill in the game is bombing.  Its not an added role. 

And why is forge alive? Vig's claim x shot all the time to try and keep killing.  Yet forge claimed after his first kill. But mafia left him to freely kill a second time and potentially more.

That brings me to another thing, why are you all dismissing the reverse of Orca's favorite role.  He was IT and couldn't die until all other scum were dead.  If forge is scum but not mafia it would make sense that Daniel had the reverse of that IT role.  Hitler can't be killed until all is lost (which means all scum/threats to town are dead).  Hell it would be fitting if Daniel is set to white flag/commit suicide once all scum are dead.  

Forge is the last scum if Blue is town (which I now believe).  It doesn't really matter what he is SK or mafia.  If Blue is town then the only scum left are Forge and Daniel.  

"failed to block the kill despite limited options"

I had three players to choose from last Night phase and it's painfully obvious Mafia can pick and choose which member of their faction does the kill each Night. Holding that against me is dumb.

Especially when the other person who is up for lynch today hasn't voted to kill lynchable scum the entire game.

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That brings me to another thing, why are you all dismissing the reverse of Orca's favorite role.  He was IT and couldn't die until all other scum were dead.  If forge is scum but not mafia it would make sense that Daniel had the reverse of that IT role.  Hitler can't be killed until all is lost (which means all scum/threats to town are dead).  Hell it would be fitting if Daniel is set to white flag/commit suicide once all scum are dead.  

He could actually die before that via Mwil. Just for the sake of accuracy. Pretty sure Rack can confirm that.