Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

THIS SEEMS IMPORTANT

Sure does!

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Don't know if you're aware but someone protected you night one 

I'm not and frankly don't care, if somebody tried to kill me N1 after I said I was barely going to pay attention this game, then lol.

You see, I have such a good reputation in Mafia that my reputation can withstand some ***** tactics, such as screenshotting my entire conversation with Orca to undermine Janitors and Frames, because the outward antagonism toward me from some, and the anti-intellectualism from others simply grows tiresome.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nice of you to finally join the party. 

I've quite literally been one of the most active posters here chief...

You'd know that if you were around.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

PEOPLE THINKING YOU'RE OBSESSING =/= PEOPLE THINKING YOU'RE MAKING A JOKE

THEY AREN'T THE SAME THING AT ALL AND THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD CONFLATE THEM AT ALL IS DEEPLY CONCERNING.

I disagree. Ive been pounding and pounding since d1 about swag.  Even counselor has made statements deflecting saying that all I do is tunnel swag.  So there are people that don't want to listen or want to lump everything in with "he's still tunneling swag".  If you are not one of them, awesome.  There are some though 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You see, I have such a good reputation in Mafia that my reputation can withstand some ***** tactics, such as screenshotting my entire conversation with Orca to undermine Janitors and Frames, because the outward antagonism toward me from some, and the anti-intellectualism from others simply grows tiresome.

Don’t flatter yourself. I have no idea what your supposed reputation is.

Question: Why did you claim to be town if you weren’t town then?

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Sure does!

I'm not and frankly don't care, if somebody tried to kill me N1 after I said I was barely going to pay attention this game, then lol.

Just reporting what I know is all.  As a survivor, it's my only way of staying around 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I disagree. Ive been pounding and pounding since d1 about swag.  Even counselor has made statements deflecting saying that all I do is tunnel swag.  So there are people that don't want to listen or want to lump everything in with "he's still tunneling swag".  If you are not one of them, awesome.  There are some though 

schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah, you’re tunneling and made something up, at best, and at worst you’re Mafia.