Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

27 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What you are failing to see is that EVERY scum has either not claimed or claimed i think basic soldier or whatever.  This means they most likely were not given cover roles which is a staple in an Orca game.  Or they were given the one cover role (basic soldier).  Even swag before he killed himself made it a point to agree with me (although he would never actually give me credit lol).  

So, fake claims appear to be basic soldier but instead you want to ignore the facts of the game. Either Blue was the one scum to get a reasonable fake claim, or he took a giant risk that his character was not in the game or the vice versa can be said about me (doesn't make any sense at all).  

There is only 1 thing left that makes any sense and that is Forge is the final mafia and pulled one over on you and Blue (the greats being played by a novice 🤣).  

Forge is the final mafia.  

Pickle - Lieutenant Werner von Haeften

Blue - Erich F

Racks - unnamed soldier 

BBB - Stauffenberg 

Counselor - Metz

Daniel - Hitler

Forge - hasn't claimed. Has he? I wonder why

____

The game is lost if you listen to Blue or Racks.  Bc im town and based on the evidence it looks like Blue is town (no matter how bad he has played).  So to lynch one us after the other is a guaranteed loss if @Blue is town.  

There is someone who claims to be a killer and has fooled you all and I use "you all" bc he hasn't fooled me since he claimed and certainly not since we found out the town vig.  

And that is another thing.  Why the **** would you not think Stauffenberg and Mertz are the vig.   Bombing is literally the method of killing not an added role.  They kill by bombing, so their flavor of kill in the game is bombing.  Its not an added role. 

And why is forge alive? Vig's claim x shot all the time to try and keep killing.  Yet forge claimed after his first kill. But mafia left him to freely kill a second time and potentially more.

That brings me to another thing, why are you all dismissing the reverse of Orca's favorite role.  He was IT and couldn't die until all other scum were dead.  If forge is scum but not mafia it would make sense that Daniel had the reverse of that IT role.  Hitler can't be killed until all is lost (which means all scum/threats to town are dead).  Hell it would be fitting if Daniel is set to white flag/commit suicide once all scum are dead.  

Forge is the last scum if Blue is town (which I now believe).  It doesn't really matter what he is SK or mafia.  If Blue is town then the only scum left are Forge and Daniel.  

@The Orca keep this for post game gloating and non stop Blue bashing bc of how stupid he is.  He might be the single worse mafia player to ever play.  

Just now, Blue said:

You could always threaten to modkill yourself just to prove Pickle wrong and simplify the game.

If he did it it would prove me right.

The ONLY path forward to victory is 

Forge 

Blue (or switch with Forge)

Daniel (straight to Daniel depending on Forge flip). 

Any diversion from this is an auto L.  

@The Orca keep this post as well. 

33 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just more evidence that it's Forge and Daniel.   

I'm not listening to you until you learn what the word evidence means. All game you have claimed your speculations as evidence and proof. It's very tiring. I'm also not listening to you until you learn the difference between a bomb and a vig.

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

Pickle is trying his absolute hardest to get us to lynch anyone who isn't Mafia.

This is my big takeaway at this point.

And honestly yet again you acting insufferable all game is working to your detriment because you have to constantly berate people who think differently than you and pound your chest over your reads before they're even confirmed. This whole game you've been bragging about how you caught swag and berating people for thinking differently. Then he flips town and you still continue with that behavior only now you've tunneled on Forge instead (and Blue last night before you suddenly decided to believe his claim after all). I'm not saying it's right that people are voting against you solely because of your conduct and not the facts of the case against you but I don't particularly blame them either.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
47 minutes ago, Forge said:

Has anyone me to claim? My bad. I'm Hans Oster. 

So you are claiming mafia 🤣

This is my last post unless you all tag me or qoute me.  On top pf the case I have for it being Forge and Daniel, Forge is LITERALLY claiming someone not in the movie (which is what this game is based on)!!!

@rackcs

@Counselor

@bigbadbuff

@Blue

Its Foge and Daniel. 

(Also there is no such thing as locked votes so you can always change them.)

giphy.gif