Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

After a great deal of deliberation, there is no way I'm justifying voting for anyone other than Pickle here after the way he's played this game, because if he's scum, the trolling over how we didn't lynch him even though he was the most obvious scum imaginable would be Mafia-ending unbearable.

Just so you all know this was my semi-retirement game and its only fitting Blue looses it for town (and if he is scum which I don't believe based on the evidence), worthless and insufferable town loss the game.  

Mafia is no longer fun bc of half of you don't  play, the other half have no fun rules and then there are the washed up trash piles that constantly attack me.  

ITS ******* FORGE AND DANIEL (Forge for voting)

Scum have to get rid of me bc unless I am voted they cannot kill me (also lends itself to Blue being town).  

@rackcs @Counselor @bigbadbuff @Blue

Forge LITERALLY claimed scum and yet you are voting out the town protect.  

@The Orca mention that in your after game writeup.  

Daniel is known scum and Forge claimed scum, but these fail town idiots kill the protector.  Whom if alive guarantees a tie at worse and assures victory imo.  

After I am dead, VOTE DANIEL AND FORGE. 

I've said my peace and given you the final scum.  Enjoy losing unless you heed my advice.  

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Blue said:

I think I speak for more than just myself when I say that I am perfectly fine with Forge winning the game (if he is indeed scum) because at least he hasn't acted like a petulant child the entire game.

The only petulant child in this game has been you and swag.  I literally have made a point to mimic you all for the entire game.