Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Swag and I actively ignored you for most of the last three or four Day phases.

Lol.  You ignored me as much as i ignored you.  

Your behavior this game (along with swag) provoked me enough to where I broke and came back at you all.  If you can't take it then don't start it.  Yeah I should not have followed your all's path but I did and I'm sorry to the others that had to read it.

But its gonna say something even greater about you and anyone else follows you and lead to the downfall of mafia (the game) on this board if you start something, don't like the response that it brings and then purposely lose a game that people spend a week of their lives trying to solve and win.  

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Also, I didn't claim scum...Pickle has done an obscene job of misrepresenting things that have been said or things that he has brought up. 

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Sorry bcb & squire :(

So why apologize to a scum faction?.  Either you killed them (which would mean you have more than 2 kills bc you are scum) or you are scum and with them

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Has anyone me to claim? My bad. I'm Hans Oster. 

You also claim a guy not in the movie so....

You know, I tried to take the high road here, but I'm just done with this behavior. Orca PMed me yesterday to say I needed to "take it down a notch," following a Day phase where I couldn't have responded to or mentioned Pickle more than a handful of times, most of which was to tell people that he wasn't making any sense. Orca said I was "overly antagonistic," which is absurd because by that point I was outright ignoring he was even in the game by that point. Orca also said that he'd talked to other people in the game, by which I assume he meant Swag.

Yet here's ******* Pickle calling me stupid or useless or incompetent every other post, and apparently Orca is just fine with that. So I'm left to think either Pickle is getting Special Twin Treatment where he can say whatever he wants because his brother is too spineless to tell him off, or Pickle is actively trying to antagonize people as a scum tactic to avoid being lynched.

So to be honest Pickle, I'm hoping you're scum, simply because the alternative is that you threw a temper tantrum over people not taking your word as Gospel, actively refused to protect anyone but yourself in endgame, and refused to show even the slightest modicum of humility after you were proven wrong (over, and over, and over again). You have made a complete *** of yourself this entire Day phase, and from what I can tell, at least two of the other players (in addition to me) are willing to vote you out simply because you've been so unpleasant. Worst of all, you've made your own brother look bad in the process for not dialing you back and making it clear that he's not going to hold you to the same standards of decency in the thread that he apparently expects everyone else to play by.

So maybe consider sitting out the next game if this is how you're going to be.

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So why apologize to a scum faction?.  Either you killed them (which would mean you have more than 2 kills bc you are scum) or you are scum and with them

10 hours ago, Forge said:

Just catching on to that now, huh? I don't know how much more obvious I could have been. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You also claim a guy not in the movie so....

In fairness, that's not really me. I just know how bigoted people are. 

Introduce GIFs | Tenor

Adolf Heusinger, German Soldier aligned. 

But I'm not mafia.....soooooo....

Just now, Blue said:

You know, I tried to take the high road here, but I'm just done with this behavior. Orca PMed me yesterday to say I needed to "take it down a notch," following a Day phase where I couldn't have responded to or mentioned Pickle more than a handful of times, most of which was to tell people that he wasn't making any sense. Orca said I was "overly antagonistic," which is absurd because by that point I was outright ignoring he was even in the game by that point. Orca also said that he'd talked to other people in the game, by which I assume he meant Swag.

Yet here's ******* Pickle calling me stupid or useless or incompetent every other post, and apparently Orca is just fine with that. So I'm left to think either Pickle is getting Special Twin Treatment where he can say whatever he wants because his brother is too spineless to tell him off, or Pickle is actively trying to antagonize people as a scum tactic to avoid being lynched.

So to be honest Pickle, I'm hoping you're scum, simply because the alternative is that you threw a temper tantrum over people not taking your word as Gospel, actively refused to protect anyone but yourself in endgame, and refused to show even the slightest modicum of humility after you were proven wrong (over, and over, and over again). You have made a complete *** of yourself this entire Day phase, and from what I can tell, at least two of the other players (in addition to me) are willing to vote you out simply because you've been so unpleasant. Worst of all, you've made your own brother look bad in the process for not dialing you back and making it clear that he's not going to hold you to the same standards of decency in the thread that he apparently expects everyone else to play by.

So maybe consider sitting out the next game if this is how you're going to be.

Dude orca has messaged me a number of times saying the same ****.  I wouldn't doubt if he messaged swag and Bantle too.  So shut the **** up and stop whining like a little *****