Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You dodo's in mafia didnt need to hit me. I was neutral. The night you killed me I was copying Daniels hit and wasnt committed to either side. 

Mafia hits...

Bcb, squire, Matt's.  All 3 could win with mafia.  Bcb and squire could only win with mafia.

Town blows up 3 townies. 

Seems about right for this game of  BETAS!!!!!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The group rounded up the last German official. The coup had succeed, they had control of Germany. The only thing they needed confirmation from was what happened to Hitler at the Wolf's Lair. Word finally came trickling in. Hitler had survived the blast, but was crippled. He was hiding out in a bunker somewhere. Upon hearing of the coup, Hitler couldn't stand to face the outcome, so he took the cowards way out. He put a pistol in his mouth and pulled the trigger. 

@Daniel is dead. He was Adolf Hitler: The Führer of Germany, German Fuhrer Aligned

The German Resistance Aligned has been victorious!!!

Game Over

we did it

• Like 2

Just now, Blue said:

Forge being last Mafia also made sense why they hit Bantle and Matts instead of, say, me or Dome or Glen.

I wasn't in chat yet for that. I think my first hit was dome... Actually maybe I joined like five minutes before matts. But I did keep you alive a couple of times lol