Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I corrected myself.  You guys implied you all were vanilla after like n3 or 4 which is why I didn't protect either of you.  Otherwise I would have.  My bad.  

I thought you were better than just taking people at face value, should have read between the lines a little. ;) 

glens German pervert claim wasn’t a subtle watcher clue... and I claimed backup (and Matts outted malf as the tracker) on D3

Just now, Blue said:

I can only assume Glen watched himself, which would be utterly useless if he was killed but also kind of hilarious so I'm not even judging him for it

If you can‘t make the right move, make the funniest move.

54 minutes ago, Blue said:

Forge being last Mafia also made sense why they hit Bantle and Matts instead of, say, me or Dome or Glen.

Oh the Bantle hit was just because he was being absolutely obnoxious and needed to gtfo.

Dome was gonna be my hit before all that crap since he was onto me.

44 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Danielwhy'd you kill me n1? curious

I tend to try and eliminate good players first, and you were the least visible and most obviously town in the thread of the players I wanted to get rid of.

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lol we weren't winning because I was in chat, c'mon now. They knew what I was doing, I don't need to coordinate it

Yeah. I knew we were screwed when I saw that half my teammates were inactives. Mission even made up a fake role and character in the scum chat instead of his actual role.

If we weren’t so ****ed from the jump, I might have had a bigger problem with it.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

“I don’t care who wins as long as we’re having fun.” - Malf, on WWII

Same. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I corrected myself.  You guys implied you all were vanilla after like n3 or 4 which is why I didn't protect either of you.  Otherwise I would have.  My bad.  

Part of the reads who be to determine if those roles would be x shot.