Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, squire12 said:

Could have found info that would have outed another power role and wanted to not out that info.  You seem to be fixated on them needing to report their info to gain your protection after having caught mafia on successive nights.  Seems like quite literally the job of the town protector is to protect town power roles that can catch scum...which each had shown they had done.

And if I had done that and been killed town would have lost.  Im good with my decision 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Could be, but it was predicated upon his knowledge of your structures I thought. he's not the vig because I know my brother sort of thing.

That's whether the problem comes from. It was like in Harry Potter when I got into it with matts because I told him a move was a swag scum staple and then wouldn't direct him where to go. Felt like he should just listen to me. It was not beneficial for us. That was on me

No!!!

It was stated and predicated on EVERY HOSTs setup.  I can think like a host and know the source material. As such there would not be 2 vig's

Edited by Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Could be, but it was predicated upon his knowledge of your structures I thought. he's not the vig because I know my brother sort of thing.

That's where the problem comes from. It was like in Harry Potter when I got into it with matts because I told him a move was a swag scum staple and then wouldn't direct him where to go. Felt like he should just listen to me. It was not beneficial for us. That was on me

Agreed.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And if I had done that and been killed town would have lost.  Im good with my decision 

You contributed nothing to the endgame except confusion that would have been easily cleared up had the watcher seen someone kill, or Dome could clear someone as not being the killer.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I gave scum fake claims you could use earlier in the game. May have been better to use. 🤣

I actually thought it was hilarious that you all lynched Stauffenberg, Van Oven, and somehow though Pickles and Blues characters were fake 

This is exactly what I was talking about. Pickler isn't celebrating the town win with his town mates, he's continuing to rub in how he is better than everyone and he was right and everyone else is wrong (of course ignoring your mistakes while amplifying those of others). Because that's all that matters to you is that you're right and everyone else is wrong. It's not fun.

Pickle, I saw your post in BDL and I don't mean to do this as like a personal attack. I like your presence in BDL and in other games or activities on the forum because you're very creative and thorough with your gameplan, even if I don't always agree that it'll be the most effective. But that creativity is what I like to see in BDL and things like Big Brother or the Make a Movie stuff. So this is not an attack on you as a person at all and I don't mean it to come across that way, it's solely a critique on how you play mafia. Because genuinely I was having fun this game and you sucked the life out of it for me at least because you made it all about you and your reads and how you were right and everyone else was a dumb wrong idiot.

• Like 2

Just now, Blue said:

You contributed nothing to the endgame except confusion that would have been easily cleared up had the watcher seen someone kill, or Dome could clear someone as not being the killer.

LMAO.  You were hands down the worst player i have ever seen during that endgame. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That is part of the dilemma as protector.  At some point you die for town so those power roles can find scum.

End result does not mean it was the "right" decision.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont really mind not ppl not joining the chat as much

but not looking at role PM could destroy the game.

although, in one game where et80 didnt look at his role pm as mafia, it played out hilariously when pickle was double agent for both scum teams and matts basically orchestrated the demise of Ets scum team

I don't even know how I would play without looking. How do you not see when you send in your move to host?

The chat thing is whatever for me. The time I was scum with you, I'm pretty sure you were drunk like 71% of the time

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

This is exactly what I was talking about. Pickler isn't celebrating the town win with his town mates, he's continuing to rub in how he is better than everyone and he was right and everyone else is wrong (of course ignoring your mistakes while amplifying those of others). Because that's all that matters to you is that you're right and everyone else is wrong. It's not fun.

Pickle, I saw your post in BDL and I don't mean to do this as like a personal attack. I like your presence in BDL and in other games or activities on the forum because you're very creative and thorough with your gameplan, even if I don't always agree that it'll be the most effective. But that creativity is what I like to see in BDL and things like Big Brother or the Make a Movie stuff. So this is not an attack on you as a person at all and I don't mean it to come across that way, it's solely a critique on how you play mafia. Because genuinely I was having fun this game and you sucked the life out of it for me at least because you made it all about you and your reads and how you were right and everyone else was a dumb wrong idiot.

No just Blue when him and swag started attacking me.  I retaliated.  You got a problem with that then you got a problem Blue and Swag

Just now, Forge said:

I don't even know how I would play without looking. How do you not see when you send in your move to host?

The chat thing is whatever for me. The time I was scum with you, I'm pretty sure you were drunk like 71% of the time

Et80 sends a blind move in a different pm sometimes

• Like 1