Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is where I disagree. Pickle and I will gloat all the time until things like this and people trashing on the reads or ideas cease. Its a reaction to an action. Stop the action the reaction will be limited. From recent games to this game, the antagonistic posts deserves gloating imo. Much more so than what has been done 

If you don’t get that my posts were jokes you have a brain the size of @Dome

For anyone to be upset with me over a game I wasn’t even playing in and just having fun with everyone it goes to show how little and insecure that individual must be. I shall pray for you. And offer counseling to your weak pathetic psyche. And then offer to take your mother out to enjoy ice cream. No funny business just ice cream. 

Just now, Counselor said:

You got beef with me sweet cheeks?

I do sunshine.  But only in the sense that you say something to me but ignore blue saying "**** you" to me.  Now I deserved it and thank you for it.  But the double standards for others by mods is infuriating at times. There was something else but I'm not gonna get into it now and will probably just ignore it.  

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i won

2 hours ago, Dome said:

It renewed me 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

I literally couldn’t have done it without you

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m glad you are reinvigorated for round 2 ;) 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

I never doubted blue and pickle were going to close shop 

not once 

look at the teammate camaraderie as they celebrate together 

pickle: “here are the reasons my universally hated night moves were right and you all suck.”

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If you don’t get that my posts were jokes you have a brain the size of @Dome

I understand, but its not particularly funny on our end when there has been consistent posts that have been real and especially again recently in the last couple games again

I wasn't trying to start beef, just wanted to share my piece. I don't have a problem with Pickle and I will acknowledge that I do think he gets treated unfairly at times as I pointed out in the thread at the time. However to paint everything he does as retaliation is similarly unfair as he gives as much as he takes. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I do sunshine.  But only in the sense that you say something to me but ignore blue saying "**** you" to me.  Now I deserved it and thank you for it.  But the double standards for others by mods is infuriating at times. There was something else but I'm not gonna get into it now and will probably just ignore it.  

Huh I wasn’t moderating you. I just said nope. Like personally I don’t like the curse words. It was to be funny. But keep that energy small turkey gizzard. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I understand, but its not particularly funny on our end when there has been consistent posts that have been real and especially again recently in the last couple games again

But it’s coming from me!!!!! I included baseball Gifs and my little 🤷🏼‍♂️ Guy

• Like 1