Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

I don’t understand how anyone can truly think that I am the one who started anything in this thread.  The one time I stepped over any line was with the “retard” remark, and it was not even directed at Rick.

I didn’t initiate anything with you, Rick.  You kept making cringe meme posts about me, so I responded.  And the fact that literally everyone has that perception should be indicative that it is the more likely of scenarios from this game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squire12 said:

Mafia hits...

Bcb, squire, Matt's.  All 3 could win with mafia.  Bcb and squire could only win with mafia.

Town blows up 3 townies. 

Seems about right for this game of  BETAS!!!!!

I’m eagerly awaiting the “awards”. 

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Same... I already added this to my active rule list:

• I understand it has become a trend on this site to fail to open your Role PM or join your scum chat or whatever. This is unacceptable for my games, so if you intend to do this don't sign up. If you fail to open your Role PM or join your scum chat within the first Day of the game, I will replace or modkill you.

This behavior needs to end.

@Forge is like that drunk college student who gets called into the dean’s office to get a stern talking to, only to point out that there’s no rule against repelling off of academic buildings, so they have to add a random absurd yet important rule in the student handbook to address it going forward.

• Like 1

@Pickle Rick, when you berate and ostracize almost your entire voting block, then “solve” the game and wonder why no one listens to you, it’s not good enough to “know” or prove forge is scum, you have to get them/convince them. You called me mafia the entire game until I flipped town and I even attempted to clear you/your character and that role fitting.

@Counselor and @bigbadbuff day killing 3 Town was hilariously inept.

Swag going full seppuku was somehow extremely advantageous to Town due to how bad Pickle tunneled.

Watching @rackcs headed into lylo is always a treat. Have confidence in yourself dude! You’re good :)

@Blue good job in thread and I was glad to have gotten a town read on you early. Sorry for calling your logic flawed, but I was trying to use it to see if anyone would jump on it and push you to see if I could catch someone. Unfortunately I caught town Pickle.

@The Orca super fun game and setup!!! Thanks for hosting!

7 hours ago, Forge said:

So can playing a certain way because of info you have. That's The reason we do it. We play different ways if we know certain things

yeah but that's what mafia is at its core though. a game of the informed minority vs uninformed majority. by refusing you open your role PM, you are choosing not to participate in the core game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge is like that drunk college student who gets called into the dean’s office to get a stern talking to, only to point out that there’s no rule against repelling off of academic buildings, so they have to add a random absurd yet important rule in the student handbook to address it going forward.

So you are saying hosts shouldn't addend rules to maintain a level of game integrity for the timeand workthey put in?

You think that the initial set of rules for mafia have never been adjusted to evolve and improve the game?

Yeah, I think the people talking LVP truly underestimate how much Josh genuinely framing not only another Town, but someone like me, with his ability while claiming to not be reading or paying attention is truly a bottom Mafia play of 2020 candidate.