Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Thats why I think intentional mod kills like that should immediately end the day phase

And again, this is pointless.  If I were around for the phase shift, I would have killer myself at night to circumvent this entirely.  Therefore, it adds an arbitrary element based on time zones, sleep schedules, or otherwise ability to be available at phase shifts, which rules should not add.  Dumb dumb

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And again, this is pointless.  If I were around for the phase shift, I would have killer myself at night to circumvent this entirely.  Therefore, it adds an arbitrary element based on time zones, sleep schedules, or otherwise ability to be available at phase shifts, which rules should not add.  Dumb dumb

The deadline for night moves would remain the same

Josh is the lynch.

Josh is Town.

It is Night.

We have thirty minutes.

29 minutes into the night phase, I modkill myself.

One minute later, moves lock.

Yes, Malfatron, you made a great point of how the deadline remaining unchanged is the pinnacle of fairness and wholly addresses the issue that I laid out in that scenario.  Almost as if me saving a day phase is dependent upon my ability to be present to get modkilled at night, like I said.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Josh is the lynch.

Josh is Town.

It is Night.

We have thirty minutes.

29 minutes into the night phase, I modkill myself.

One minute later, moves lock.

Yes, Malfatron, you made a great point of how the deadline remaining unchanged is the pinnacle of fairness and wholly addresses the issue that I laid out in that scenario.  Almost as if me saving a day phase is dependent upon my ability to be present to get modkilled at night, like I said.

Then it goes right to night again with ample time to submit night moves for the next night

Edited by Malfatron

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Then it goes right to night again with ample time to submit night moves for the next night

Or an easy rule: “if you purposely modkill yourself to gain an advantage, one of your teammates will randomly be killed as well... and everyone will hate you.”

9 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

When they went 2 or so days with no info implying they were x shot and now vanilla.  If they had reported their info each night they are power roles that need protecting 

Giving scum info on who I was watching didn’t seem smart.

best not to report anything if nothing happened.

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

This is where I disagree. Pickle and I will gloat all the time until things like this and people trashing on the reads or ideas cease. Its a reaction to an action. Stop the action the reaction will be limited. From recent games to this game, the antagonistic posts deserves gloating imo. Much more so than what has been done

Counselor was obviously joking in his posts, you did in fact give Pickle preferential treatment in terms of his behavior in thread, and that last post has white text that you're conveniently ignoring because it feeds into your victim mentality.

• Like 1