Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No one got preferential treatment. Everyone saw your behavior, everyone got the same message that needed to. Your aren't the victim

I hate games like this. I think you should always be allowed to claim something 

I claim to be your great great great grandfather boooommmm

• Like 1

Awards:

MVP- @Dome best and most consistent player this game, seemingly dragging town to the victory line at one point. Good reads early and good use of night moves

LVP- @Blue one of the worst games I have witness. He tried to lose the game by not lynching someone who claimed a character not in the movie. He was a distraction, detriment, night moves hurt town or were on town until Daniel was lynched then let Daniel kill again. Might have salvaged it from being the worst game ever by blocking Daniel at the end, but it didn't matter anyways. Reads were just horrible, especially clearing Forge and not listening to the case that was clearly accurate

HM LVP- @SwAg didn't do anything all game, reads were bad, didnt use his move, killed himself and worst of all claimed Pickles role while under pressure of being lynched. Was a distraction and detriment to town

HM LVP moves: @Pickle Rick should have protected @Dome for sure and maybe Glen. Understand his reasoning, but that could have been bad and Dome or Glen (coming in a second) might have had a chance to catch Forge sooner boosting his case on Forge

@Glen watching himself 2 nights. Not sure seeing yourself die would have helped, but you could have seen others get killed, possibly catching someone else. 

@Blue as mentioned above, not roleblocking Daniel allowing him to kill the night he lived the lynch 

@bigbadbuff killing 3 town was perfect imo lol, but you did kill 3 town including the invest and gov

@JoshstraDaymus framing town with the headlines...loved it though

Best read: @Pickle Rick of the setup and most importantly Forge. Saved the game that he was alive and able to push that imo

@Glen of TLO

@Dome of Mission and Bcb i think 

Best PM: @Counselor "Detonate that **** now"

Best move: @swoosh catching @Daboyle on N1. It basically won the game imo for town to catch him early

@Dome catching @Daniel visiting @squire12 

Worst read: @Blue and anyone else who thought Forge was the vig and town. Ths vig was BBB and Counselor

Wost claim: @SwAg for town and @Forge for scum though I couldn't stop laughing 

Mafia mention: @Daniel MVP and @Forge LVP but not really. Scum was scum and got unlucky I think. Taking out every other nontown player did them in along with claiming somone not in the movie

Scum- @bcb1213 and @squire12 were at a disadvantage for sure to start the game and @Matts4313 was unlucky

• Like 7