Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What thread actions, if you are referring to why you got told to take it down a notch...you, Blue, Jason, and Pickle got the same message and an independent 3rd party correctly guessed who the offending parties were. Quit being a baby and being antagonistic 

Just now, The Orca said:

If that's the level of your reading comprehension there is no point in continuing this discussion 

Bruh

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So Orca, are you disputing that everyone other than you and Pickle has said Pickle had a bad game and was an aggressor at times in the thread?

Yeah, Rack, read Orca’s posts!  Wake up sheeple!  Don’t just listen to what mainstream SwAg has to say.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Ok, let me rephrase. Do you disagree that literally everyone other than you and Pickle agree that Pickle played as poorly as Swag and Blue and was as much an aggressor as Swag or Blue?

Yes, not to the degree of either, but not far off...for the reasons I have stated using detailed reasoning 

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont want to get into all this, honestly. Not my fight. I said in dead chat and in thread that you, Swag and Blue all played bad in the time I was alive. So pointing out their bad reads doesnt do much to prop you up, as you also had bad reads. All 3 of you were very combative. 

I had great reads.  Thats what you are missing. I want you to you to go pull all of them bc you all would be embarrassed by how good they were compared to blue and swag who had no reads bc all they did was attack me.  

Yes I had some bad ones (like swag who claimed my role).  

• Like 1

Look, I've said it before and I'll say it again. If literally everyone other than your brother disagrees with you, you should maybe take a step back and try to look at things from another perspective. Because if literally every non-biased person disagrees with you about the actions of your own brother, you might just actually be wrong.