Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And they are making gross and asinine assumptions/accusations bc i used logic to 

1. Prove them wrong 

2. Happened to be right to a degree

3. Happened to be right when the game ended to yet another degree and made them look foolish.  

Its a 100% smear campaign based on evidence outside of i was right using logic and they were wrong.  

Not sure how much is appropriate to go into detail here but their assumption/accusation is dead wrong and a lie.  I used my skills and thread evidence to come to a conclusion opposite of theirs and I made it known that I was confident about it.  I turned out right and they turned out wrong and that is really the extent of that.  

What are you talking about?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

They got off on a tangent and are stuck about how we are still cheaters bc of the gross and asinine cheating allegations you made after the Burn Notice game.  

And if its not you my bad for dragging you back in this.  

So, I never entered deadchat after I was killed this game, so whatever you’re talking about, leave me out of it. Do yourself a favor and step away and do it now.

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:
21 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And they are making gross and asinine assumptions/accusations bc i used logic to 

1. Prove them wrong 

2. Happened to be right to a degree

3. Happened to be right when the game ended to yet another degree and made them look foolish.  

Its a 100% smear campaign based on evidence outside of i was right using logic and they were wrong.  

Not sure how much is appropriate to go into detail here but their assumption/accusation is dead wrong and a lie.  I used my skills and thread evidence to come to a conclusion opposite of theirs and I made it known that I was confident about it.  I turned out right and they turned out wrong and that is really the extent of that.  

What are you talking about

Are you sure on what you are stating here?

Just now, MWil23 said:

So, I never entered deadchat after I was killed this game, so whatever you’re talking about, leave me out of it. Do yourself a favor and step away and do it now.

Can't.  These people brought up screenshots being circulated of me cheating which are miss representations of the truth or out right false assumptions/lies/false accustions.  They also said its from Burn Notice (can only assume its you)

So if you are still spreading these lies I'd like to know now please.   

Just bc im confident and represent myself as confident doesnt mean i cheated.  I was confident and represented myself as confident that seag was scum.  That went over well lol.  

I'm not gonna sit here and let someone lie to others about me cheating.  So no, I am not going to step away or back down.  

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I was so hoping you could be a replacment, didnt work out that way though

Also, it's not about this game, its about burn notice it appears, is the topic up for debate now 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Can't.  These people brought up screenshots being circulated of me cheating which are miss representations of the truth or out right false assumptions/lies/false accustions.  They also said its from Burn Notice (can only assume its you)

So if you are still spreading these lies I'd like to know now please.   

Just bc im confident and represent myself as confident doesnt mean i cheated.  I was confident and represented myself as confident that seag was scum.  That went over well lol.  

I'm not gonna sit here and let someone lie to others about me cheating.  So no, I am not going to step away or back down.  

So you are saying your reads in Burn Notice were on point?

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! I haven’t entered a deadchat in months. When would I have circulated anything? If you have a problem or perceived issue with me, take it to a PM. I’m not sure frankly how anyone could accuse you of cheating this game since you played so badly. I even defended you as town when I was alive. Grow up and take your head out of the sand.