Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Me too, but hosting. I even rewatched the movie this morning, jotted down characters, added 8 story plot points and even created some mini games.

But nooooooooooo. @Malfatron, @Dome and @Counselor ditched me like the ugly girl on prom night. 

you are the one who cancled it.

so if anyone else wants to join, i cant stop them

but im out

OK so im gonna move on.  Only @squire12 and who ever has received this info knows where it came from.  Its 99% circumstantial at best and no one should be basing cheating claims using that type of shaky info.  

I'm sorry @MWil23 for dragging you back in to this and accusing you of being the one doing it.  

If anyone sees anything floating around from Burn Notice it does not show cheating at all. Period. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

OK so im gonna move on.  Only @squire12 and who ever has received this info knows where it came from.  Its 99% circumstantial at best and no one should be basing cheating claims using that type of shaky info.  

I'm sorry @MWil23 for dragging you back in to this and accusing you of being the one doing it.  

If anyone sees anything floating around from Burn Notice it does not show cheating at all. Period. 

Send nudes instead

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I am not sure what this does.  Seems like the genesis of many issues could be discussed and potentially resolved.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not sure what this does.  Seems like the genesis of many issues could be discussed and potentially resolved.

You may want to message the source of the material in question and you determine with them what's up.  From my knowledge of both being present and from someone who may or may not be the source that info put out there, the case is entirely circumstantial and I'm telling you the assumptions that are being made are categorically false.  

I'm not sure what you want from me or what I can do.