Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

14 minutes ago, Blue said:

More or less, yeah.

I won. Despite being the last member of three different factions.

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Lolannister.

Stannis Lannister.  ******* Monk.

Ckane getting two triple kills and wiped out my whole faction in a Night after I carried them in the thread to one day removed from LyLo.

I didn’t sign up for that game because Walt hated me, and then four of the factions were trying to have me replace their inactive member, so I got to play and have him ask me to play.  The little wins.

I was a Stark, but I don't remember which one.  That was back before I watched the show.  Our faction I think was the first to figure out that we were actually town.  Since we were the protagonists of the series and all.

56 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Lolannister.

Stannis Lannister.  ******* Monk.

Ckane getting two triple kills and wiped out my whole faction in a Night after I carried them in the thread to one day removed from LyLo.

I didn’t sign up for that game because Walt hated me, and then four of the factions were trying to have me replace their inactive member, so I got to play and have him ask me to play.  The little wins.

Why did Walt hate you? He was jealous of your big hair?

Just now, Dome said:

I modified this assessment so you can use it for any game you want..

It's my go to move in these games. I don't take it nearly as serious as present company...

You'd think folks were playing for money or something.