Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, SwAg said:

Rick: Glen is acting nothing like how he acts when he memes every game as Town and Independent.  I think he’s Town.

pretty much.

If anything I'm shocked my play hasn't put me on more/all scum lists

13 hours ago, Blue said:

Pickle Rick

13 hours ago, Glen said:

Dome

13 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Who claimed town cop? We owe you a thanks. Also I’m disappointed @Malfatrondidn't get to do a write up on me.

Anyways, I’ll be watching football all day tomorrow so I’m unsure how much I’ll be on here. So for now:

swag

11 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Is Forge confessing to killing malf?

Forge

11 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

He did. Forge

5 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Ksj

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Rick

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

KSJ

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Ok, screw the tinfoil Dome theory, this took long enough. This is the first of a set of close posts that caught my attention. Here, bbb is warming up to Pickle, who is sparting with Swag.

Immediately after, he warms up to Malf. Normally no big deal, but in the context of later posts, it looked like a scum trying to buddy up.

This is the beginning of the meat of the argument against him. Here, he says that Jason is the only player who's even a little suspicious.

This was a reply to me, after Jason claimed. I think everyone knows how unlikely this scenario actually is. Bbb just really wants the lynch train on jason to continue.

I went back and looked through to see what MWil had done that was so suspicious. I couldn’t find it. Other posters made a case, but not bbb. Never said why he thought MWil was scummy.

And it was just two hours after he thought jason was the only even vaguely suspicious player. But the train moved on, and so did he.

Continuation from above. MWil’s last post at this point was several pages ago.

This struck me as an odd argument, especially here. I seem to see a lot of players here suggest the very opposite: that overly paranoid players have something to hide, especially as a general rule.

This was bbb’s only post in between these others. It’s important to note that this is when the mission train started to pick up.

Here, he defends mission, who is obviously being voted for inactivity, a common tactic here to kill off either useless town or lurking scum. I have never seen bbb decry this before. But he does here for someone with like 1 post.

Here’s where it goes from passive defense to suspiciously active defense.

This was like two hours before the deadline, and he is pushing the guy fingering someone who has one vote (his), the guy fingering the obvious lynch and seemingly VI, and Pickle.

And, despite his previous arguments, jason is nowhere to be found on that list.

Now I forgot to quote the recent one, but his attack on KSJ for voting Forge doesn’t look good. Anyone with a kill is inherently suspicious. Forge openly admitting it changes things a little, but it absolutely doesn’t clear him.

Further, KSJ was the Day 1 inactive target is Star Wars. He’s an easy target. BBB knows that.

It’s unreasonable not to at least be suspicious of Forge. But between that, hard defending Mission, and never laying out his reasoning, I think he’s scum.

Lynch Bbb.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I said BBB is scum too.  Glad you agree with me.

BBB

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

BBB

Dont worry SwAg, I’ll take responsibility for it if he’s not.

Vote Count

1 Pickle- Blue

1 Dome- Glen

2 Forge- Jason, KSJ

1 KSJ- BBB

4 BBB- Daniel, Swag Mwil, Counselor

Edited by The Orca

51 minutes ago, Glen said:

I take every game seriously

41 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Unless you are scum, which gives me a town read on you this game.  

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rick: Glen is acting nothing like how he acts when he memes every game as Town and Independent.  I think he’s Town.

Glen acts like a meme every game he’s played as Town in the past two years.  How do you think him taking this seriously somehow means he is Town, when the only two examples you have are games where he was an Independent? lol

I clearly and distinctly said 

I have a town read on Glenn bc he is actively trying to game solve as opposed to a previous scum game where all he did was focus on non game related material 

At no point did I say that glenn focuses on non game related matters as town as well 

Lynch swag, he is scum and playing his scum game.  

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Glen acts like a meme every game he’s played as Town in the past two years.  How do you think him taking this seriously somehow means he is Town, when the only two examples you have are games where he was an Independent? lol

Again that is not what I said.  Those are not my words or conclusions.  You are posting like I said those things when its clear as day I didnt.  This is your scum game.  Make things up that are not there and coast to victory bc of your blind cult following.  

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I clearly and distinctly said 

I have a town read on Glenn bc he is actively trying to game solve as opposed to a previous scum game where all he did was focus on non game related material 

At no point did I say that glenn focuses on non game related matters as town as well 

Lynch swag, he is scum and playing his scum game.  

Lmao, you think this is substantially different from what I said.