Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

12 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I mean of course mission flips scum, sorry for wondering why we vote someone on no merit and we got lucky af lol. i am assuredly town though. 

Lotta pressure your way. You might have to speak up and defend yourself homie. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Now this is actually a matts scum tell

anytime I say anything remotely negative about you, you say its my scum tell. Which is funny because in all the games weve played together, I think youve actually nailed me as scum 1 time. 

You cant read me dude. You are no @Malfatron

Just now, Matts4313 said:

anytime I say anything remotely negative about you, you say its my scum tell. Which is funny because in all the games weve played together, I think youve actually nailed me as scum 1 time. 

You cant read me dude. You are no @Malfatron

That is simply untrue.  And a fallacy, but: it has nothing to do with negativity, and what to do with what you specifically said.  It’s that you have whined about people following me when I “make stuff up” as scum substantially more than you ever even bring it up when you’re Town.

Also, it’s untrue.  I have subject to more scrutiny for what I say and maintain than anyone else, and you, Rick, and Orca are the only three that believe I actually substantially misrepresent anything.  And you’re never really able to point out where or how I do it.  You just claim people follow because you said something that you narrow-mindedly believe has one interpretation.

On 10/16/2020 at 10:11 AM, MWil23 said:

The question itself of whether or not a Nazi would be considered a "bad guy" is, in and of itself, just...

Frustrated Head GIF by swerk

On 10/16/2020 at 10:23 AM, MWil23 said:

I believe that more things should/should have gotten the "Sherman through Atlanta" treatment.

On 10/16/2020 at 10:31 AM, MWil23 said:

That was ironically Orca's last game, when we had multiball, and even though everyone knew Bantle was the roleblock and Squire was scum that was messing with Dome, the entire game got way out of hand and culminated in me figuring out Touch had been converted and fixating on you as scum, and then when we were trying to get rid of Pickle, Squire, and Bantle headed into lylo, @squire12 threatened to kill @Forge who then completely betrayed us and voted me instead. Really, lulz factor was high all around. :)

On 10/16/2020 at 10:32 AM, MWil23 said:

Jasonwbantle

On 10/16/2020 at 10:55 AM, MWil23 said:

I can't make up my mind whether or not to attempt to change yours, or play it up and towards your own paranoia. 

On 10/16/2020 at 11:00 AM, MWil23 said:

hello-darkness-my-old-friend.gif

When you've made under 5 posts and Pickle starts a list on you D1

On 10/16/2020 at 11:29 AM, MWil23 said:

Gentlemen,

Good morning. Hitler has scheduled a military briefing for today at 1:00. Stauffenberg will start once everyone is present. Before arming the explosives, Stauffenberg will call here for authorization to proceed. After the flash, his inside man will sever ALL communications. Assuming Fromm refuses to join us, Olbricht will take command of the Reserve Army and initiate "Valkyrie". Then, he will notify all district commanders that the SS is attempting to seize power. The Reserve Army will arrest ALL SS, Gestapo, and Nazi officials. By then, Stauffenberg will have returned to Berlin and taken command of the Reserve Army. Witzleben and I will assume the roles of Commander of the Armed Forces and Head of State. With Berlin secured, Dr. Goerdeler will address the nation as our new Chancellor. Then, God willing, we can negotiate a truce with the Allies and save Europe from total destruction.

All of the posts above have zero attempt at game solving, but it was early so no big deal (it will become a pattern though).  Mwil also hops on to the bantle wagon without much reasoning. 

On 10/16/2020 at 11:31 AM, MWil23 said:

Unvote

Mwil immediately unvotes after bantle claims 

On 10/16/2020 at 12:11 PM, MWil23 said:

It's pretty simple. The "Valkyrie" portion of the plan is Step 4 out of 5 after killing Hitler, severing communications, and Olbricht taking control of the reserve army. "Valkyrie" involves removing Hitler's right hand men/the Gestapo, SS, and others from power so that we can get our people in power.

Why exchange 1 evil dictator for another?

Another post above that is just filler 

On 10/16/2020 at 12:23 PM, MWil23 said:

TLO or mission for me

The posy above is pretty telling, tlo over mission 🤔 I wonder why

On 10/16/2020 at 1:01 PM, MWil23 said:

Is it really so unbelievable that Jason would get a discord link in which he's unsure as to whether or not he's scum and would then be confused, thinking that he's a "bad guy" as resistance?

On 10/16/2020 at 1:04 PM, MWil23 said:

I said "for Jason"

On 10/16/2020 at 1:05 PM, MWil23 said:

Abrasive SwAg is fun.

Also, I would like to remind everyone that SwAg is playing by the rules.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:09 PM, MWil23 said:

*Stare*

*Deadpan Stare

On 10/16/2020 at 1:10 PM, MWil23 said:

I'm eerily at peace when you have a killing role. Now, if Touch were here...

On 10/16/2020 at 1:11 PM, MWil23 said:

The dude literally did almost the identical thing his last game that he played too.

More non game solving posts from mwil above 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:12 PM, MWil23 said:

Fine

Jason

Mwil just following again with a vote back for bantle

On 10/16/2020 at 1:14 PM, MWil23 said:

I'm weighing the ramifications of voting out "bad players" early in Mafia from here on out. 

Also, in b4 Squire asks me if I'm going to self vote... :)

On 10/16/2020 at 1:18 PM, MWil23 said:

I'm afraid that I simply cannot and will not allow a SwAg line today. I also will not allow a Malfatron, Squire, Dome, myself, or Forge line.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:19 PM, MWil23 said:

So, to be clear, your candidates are Jason, Nacho, and any inactive.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:19 PM, MWil23 said:

Except Blue. I also will not allow Blue to be the vote today.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:20 PM, MWil23 said:

Pickle is currently amusing me. I will not allow him to be the vote today either. I need more abrasive SwAg early on.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:21 PM, MWil23 said:

This is also Friday. Give me 24 more hours of this and my amusement may fade.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:31 PM, MWil23 said:

I will now allow Pickle to be added to the list

Posts above show mwil softing governor (maybe he is hitler).  Notice how he is all over the place and changes his opinion rapidly about some people including me. 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:34 PM, MWil23 said:

Most of us are a little fascist, or at least were before our eyes were opened

On 10/16/2020 at 1:37 PM, bigbadbuff said:

Mwill is giving me Hitler vibes

Hmm.  Bbb/connection 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:41 PM, MWil23 said:

3bCc.gif

On 10/16/2020 at 2:02 PM, MWil23 said:

I'm about to lose my mind

Literally I explained, in detail, with 100% accuracy what Operation Valkyrie was (Part 1 being killing Hitler with a briefcase bomb, which you may be familiar with), only to have SwAg meme to get a reaction. It's working too.

On 10/16/2020 at 2:03 PM, MWil23 said:

Claiming secret police in this game is a bold move

On 10/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, MWil23 said:

I literally already did that

On 10/16/2020 at 4:40 PM, MWil23 said:

Part 1: Assassinate Hitler with a briefcase bomb. Make sure Goebbels is there too.

Part 2: Announce that the Fuhror has been killed and immediately Sever all communication 

Part 3: Take control of reserve army

Part 4: Arrest all SS and Gestapo, remove them from command, install martial law

Part 5: Make our guy Chancellor over Germany, negotiate end of war and peace

On 10/16/2020 at 10:39 PM, MWil23 said:

A prodigy? I’m honored Malf. 😂 

On 10/16/2020 at 10:49 PM, MWil23 said:

You should vote for me if you do then. Malf seems to agree with you. I’m not. I’ve already told you all who I am. :)

On 10/16/2020 at 10:53 PM, MWil23 said:

Sometimes it’s best to see and compare genuine reads that are town centered for some obvious reasons as opposed to those that are manufactured and piled on, even if that’s on myself. ;)

On 10/16/2020 at 11:01 PM, MWil23 said:

It’s something I do with regularity. If it’s my time Day 1, then so be it. Day 1 is largely a crapshoot, but votes and meta can at least be established as a starting point.

On 10/17/2020 at 9:50 AM, MWil23 said:

Good morning everyone 

On 10/17/2020 at 10:41 AM, MWil23 said:

I’ve got BBB on the ropes

Just a lot more filler and non game solving related posts 

23 hours ago, MWil23 said:

🤔

23 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Mission

Above mission jumps on the bandwagon of mission, still zero thoughts of his own 

22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

On the surface people say this is a legitimate vote push on counselor while simultaneously letting mission, TLO, and Day 1 BCB coast, because scumchat is probably afraid counselor will follow a town power player like swag or malf.

I will allow a Pickle vote SwAg. I believe in you. When is the last time you’ve steered us wrong? SwAg for president 2020!

Subtle defense and justification noted

because of the above rationale

The fourth law of thermodynamics says that every mafia reaction deserves an equal and opposite reaction. It’s science.

16 hours ago, The Orca said:

Vote Count:

1 Swag- Pickle

1 TLO- Matts, 

9 Mission- Dome, Jason, Mwil, Forge, Squire, Counselor, Josh, Daboyle, Daniel

5 Counselor- Malf, KSJ, Glen, Swoosh, TLO

1 Mwil- BBB

2 Pickle- Swag, Bcb

1 Malf- Naz

1 Naz- Blue

1 Blue- Nacho

Night!

@mission27 will be the lynch. Writeup incoming. Moves due by 10:30 PM

Mwil then leaves the thread for 6+ hours.  His posts and actions are at red alert level imo.  

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

All of the posts above have zero attempt at game solving, but it was early so no big deal (it will become a pattern though).  Mwil also hops on to the bantle wagon without much reasoning. 

Mwil immediately unvotes after bantle claims 

Another post above that is just filler 

The posy above is pretty telling, tlo over mission 🤔 I wonder why

More non game solving posts from mwil above 

Mwil just following again with a vote back for bantle

Posts above show mwil softing governor (maybe he is hitler).  Notice how he is all over the place and changes his opinion rapidly about some people including me. 

Hmm.  Bbb/connection 

Just a lot more filler and non game solving related posts 

Above mission jumps on the bandwagon of mission, still zero thoughts of his own 

Mwil then leaves the thread for 6+ hours.  His posts and actions are at red alert level imo.  

Scum post

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That is simply untrue.  And a fallacy, but: it has nothing to do with negativity, and what to do with what you specifically said.  It’s that you have whined about people following me when I “make stuff up” as scum substantially more than you ever even bring it up when you’re Town.

Let me clarify myself:

1. You twist what people say to fit your narrative. Sometimes you do it sarcastically, sometimes I think you truly believe your warped version.

2. You do have a blind following. Anyone who played mafia knows that. You speak over peoples heads and they follow you because you are often right even though they dont know why. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Also, it’s untrue.  I have subject to more scrutiny for what I say and maintain than anyone else, and you, Rick, and Orca are the only three that believe I actually substantially misrepresent anything.  And you’re never really able to point out where or how I do it.  You just claim people follow because you said something that you narrow-mindedly believe has one interpretation.

Ive pointed it out dozens of times; you just refuse to accept it. Also, dont lump me in with the twins. I think their logic is whacky half the time as well. 

PS - in a way I was defending you by the way. Saying that wasnt a scum tell of yours, its just something you do.