Current corner rankings

Rodjahs12

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I absolutely think that you're correct on all of that, and it's a fair assessment. However, he also benefits from an unbelievable Front 7 that can get pressure on a QB, which he's a part of and also about to reap as a result. (The same can also be said for Gilmore, Ramsay, and White to a degree as well)

You'd be surprised just how lackluster our front 7 truly is at generating pressure. We blitz more than any other team in the NFL for a reason. 

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You'd be surprised just how lackluster our front 7 truly is at generating pressure. We blitz more than any other team in the NFL for a reason. 

Perhaps, but that "lackluster" front 7 seems to do quite well against the run, putting them in a lot of 3rd and long type situations. :)

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Is this for this year so far or overall and considering a full body of work?

Neither I would imagine. It’s the best corners right now. That doesn’t mean it’s based solely off this season (that would be Power Rankings) or based off Careers, which would just be a career body of work comparison. 

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I don't think Jaire is in the top of the top convo quite yet. He has some issues/errors the other top guys don't (in my opinion). JA is probably an ascending tier 2 dude.

These threads are difficult because having a guy way high when it’s “too early” is frowned on more than leaving a household name way up there after it’s “too late” and his play declines. For this season Jaire has been better than anyone so while none of us packer fans would have said he’s top 5 before the year, he’s certainly cementing himself there right now with his play. Goona cost a fortune when that day comes too. 

Edited by Rodjahs12

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Darius Slay not even top 30?...

NRC has been garbage.

Doubt I see as much Eagles as you do but I’ve been under the impression Slay hasn’t been living up to expectations so far. Heard the same for NRC but he’s been consistently a top slot corner over his career so he was difficult to leave off. Slay for similar reasons doubt he’d be far out of the top 30 if I tried to keep going.