Who Impressed You This Week (Week 6 10/7/17)

alfalcone

I like this NC State quarterback, but I want him to face an uber tough defense. FSU's defense was supposed to be awesome, but it hasn't been impressive so far this season. 

Louisville's freshman TE Fitzpatrick looks like a top 5 TE in the country right now. He's consistently stood out this season. I've caught 3 Louisville games and outside of Jackson, Fitzpatrick has been the stud.

6 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Best player in this draft class IMO

As of right now, I would agree. However, I'm sure by draft time, he'll be picked on and won't run a blazing 40 like will. Key has been pretty irrelevant this year while Chubb is destroying every team he's faced. I've watched 3 NC State games in a row and he's dominated each game.

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Excellent response...

Chubb is a god damn monster. Not a single player I'd take over him this year. Not Barkley, not the QBs, not Key, not James. Nobody. 

To each his own. Good player, I put a late 1st on him. 

For clarification, are we talking the DE Chubb or the RB Chubb?

Either way, it's a ridiculous claim...but a little less ridiculous if you're talking about the NC State DE Bradley Chubb. He's a very good player, but he's more Trey Flowers (great player) than he is Michael Strahan. Putting him ahead of Derwin James and/or Saquon Barkley is absurdity to me.

And if you're talking about Nick Chubb...I don't know what to tell you. Nick Chubb is a late 2nd/early 3rd round pick at best. I don't like him as a prospect at all really.

16 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Either way, it's a ridiculous claim...but a little less ridiculous if you're talking about the NC State DE Bradley Chubb. He's a very good player, but he's more Trey Flowers (great player) than he is Michael Strahan. Putting him ahead of Derwin James and/or Saquon Barkley is absurdity to me.

Positional value.

1-QB

2-DE

3-Other

17 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

What exactly has Derwin James that has him solidly ahead of Chubb?  I haven't seen a ton of James, but he wasn't this future All-Pro S when I watched him play by any means.

Archived