NCAA Basketball Thread: '20-21

26 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Two names could be in play are former IU coach Archie Miller and current South Carolina coach Frank Martin - who was in mix last time.

Archie Miller would make a ton of sense for Cincinnati considering his success at Dayton and ties to the midwest. Frank Martin just got a 2 year contract extension from South Carolina and has only made the NCAA Tournament once in 9 years there. 

28 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Archie Miller would make a ton of sense for Cincinnati considering his success at Dayton and ties to the midwest. Frank Martin just got a 2 year contract extension from South Carolina and has only made the NCAA Tournament once in 9 years there. 

i hope they give either coach a 10 year deal. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

???

Wes is an excellent coach. Their AD doesn't deserve him.

still wont put them over the top in the AAC.  I wont say excellent.  He never made it past round 1 in the tourney. 

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

still wont put them over the top in the AAC.  I wont say excellent.  He never made it past round 1 in the tourney. 

He's a damn good coach, man. Both times they've been to the tourney, they've pushed Gonzaga and Florida State to the end.

Just now, beekay414 said:

He's a damn good coach, man. Both times they've been to the tourney, they've pushed Gonzaga and Florida State to the end.

what about the other  8 seasons he missed the tourney?

34 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

125-43 the last 5 years. Houston is 132-35 in that same span. Wes is a good *** coach. I don't know what else to tell ya. 

one is in the AAC and the other i had to look up what conference Wes Miller coach in. 

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

one is in the AAC and the other i had to look up what conference Wes Miller coach in. 

Just say it with me...

"I know nothing about Wes Miller as a coach"