Jump to content

NCAA Basketball Thread: '20-21


Recommended Posts

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

even cincy fans agree with me.

And why the hell would I care what Cincinnati fans think? Wes is a damn good coach and interviewed for North Carolina ffs. But apparently he isn't good enough for the vaunted AAC.

Dude was literally voted the best coach under 40 but he sucks doe.

Link to post
Share on other sites

nah seriously though, it will be interesting to see who they end up with.  Anything to help the conference.  Need them and Memphis and Wichita St to be tournament teams.  I'm just not a fan of Wes Miller for them.  I think they need to make a splash hire. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And why the hell would I care what Cincinnati fans think? Wes is a damn good coach and interviewed for North Carolina ffs. But apparently he isn't good enough for the vaunted AAC.

Dude was literally voted the best coach under 40 but he sucks doe.

I didnt say he sucks as a HC.  I'm saying he isnt a "excellent HC" like you stated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Texansfan713 said:

I didnt say he sucks as a HC.  I'm saying he isnt a "excellent HC" like you stated. 

Oh, I see. Semantics. I literally followed up that response with "he's a damn good coach, man" but ya carried on.

Wes would be a great hire for Cincinnati. He shouldn't take that job though. He should hold out for Clemson once they finally move on from Brownell's mediocre *** or Georgia Tech once Pastner moves on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And why the hell would I care what Cincinnati fans think? Wes is a damn good coach and interviewed for North Carolina ffs. But apparently he isn't good enough for the vaunted AAC.

Dude was literally voted the best coach under 40 but he sucks doe.

tom herman was voted the best coach under 40 too

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Texansfan713 said:

tom herman was voted the best coach under 40 too

Football has no correlation to basketball.

Speaking of Tom Herman...naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I won't go there. ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...