NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

@beekay414 UNC's gonna be a problem this year. Super stoked that Roy Williams is actually going to run with the freshman duo RJ Davis and Caleb Love as your starting backcourt. You guys are going to have to shoot the ball better going forward but with that backcourt plus all of your size and versatility down low, you guys are a legit title contender this year. I can't wait for the Duke/Carolina games.  

Edited by NYRaider

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Good start boys. 

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

This team still can't shoot lol

13-0 at the first TV timeout had me very concerned.  Luckily they snapped out of it. 

I'm still concerned that we'll be able to consistently shoot well enough to be a true contender this year. No idea how it seems like 80% of schools in Division I can find shooters yet year after year with a few exceptions regardless of recruiting class Roy either fails to do so or manages to turn good shooters into poor ones.

5 minutes ago, fraziafraze07 said:

13-0 at the first TV timeout had me very concerned.  Luckily they snapped out of it. 

I'm still concerned that we'll be able to consistently shoot well enough to be a true contender this year. No idea how it seems like 80% of schools in Division I can find shooters yet year after year with a few exceptions regardless of recruiting class Roy either fails to do so or manages to turn good shooters into poor ones.

I really feel like it's a Roy problem but I have no way to prove that. Team is young so you hope they just have to get used to playing with each other and their talent ends up winning out in the end. Lots of talented kids on this roster. I do wanna know why Puff Johnson is barely playing tho.