NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

16 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

The NCAA should be embarrassed about these crowds.  UD got a bigger crowd for 16/16 play in game (not even counting the Wright State one) than they are getting in the afternoon session of the real rd 1.

not their fault IMO.  the way they have the sites for the regions the first 2 rounds and the fact most schools are playing far away is a huge factor.  the crowds will be much better after round 2 though. 

On 3/25/2022 at 7:00 AM, Bullet Club said:

For as much as I hate saying it especially because of the arrogance behind the words... @Texansfan713 was pretty much right about everything Houston and Memphis related this year.

Penny Hardaway's biggest and most damning mistake this year was letting Kennedy Chandler get out of Memphis. If they would've landed him there season would've been completely different. 

On 3/27/2022 at 3:46 PM, NYRaider said:

Penny Hardaway's biggest and most damning mistake this year was letting Kennedy Chandler get out of Memphis. If they would've landed him there season would've been completely different. 

Also being a trash coach and not developing players.  And letting Bates ruin his team and not checking his ego earlier.  

Remind me why the next coach has to pay the price for violations? Why sanction the program? Obviously, I get that it's financially based to sanction the program but, rather than do that, individually sanction the parties involved, fine them to blue heaven and show clause them all. There's nothing stopping Will Wade, currently since he hasn't been show claused, from getting another job immediately and taking them to the dance.

Paolo Banchero and Mark Williams declare for the draft. 

Jeremy Roach is coming back, Wendell Moore and Trevor Keels should both come back to school, although if I had to choose one I'm definitely bringing Moore back. So assuming Keels leaves we're still looking pretty good next year. 

G - Roach | Blakes

G - Moore | Schutt

F - Whitehead | Mitchell

F - Filipowski 

C - Lively | Reeves

Could use another big via the transfer portal for depth.