Jets release RB Le'Veon Bell

.Buzz

38 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

He has never been fast--at least not in the sense that he will break long touchdown runs. His bread and butter has always been vision, balance, and general ability to move quickly in tight spaces despite being 6'1" and 230 lbs.

I think he's still an elite talent. It's just that he has been behind one of the league's worst lines, on the league's least talented offenses, coached by arguably the league's worst coach.

The last bit of contention isn't contentious of arguable.  Gase is the worst coach in the league.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CKSteeler said:

The fact that he's even considering Miami tells me that the moron has learned nothing from his Jets fiasco and that there's things more important to him than football. Not that anyone with half a brain needed confirmation of that.

just hope he doesn't sign with the steelers!

1 hour ago, CKSteeler said:

The fact that he's even considering Miami tells me that the moron has learned nothing from his Jets fiasco and that there's things more important to him than football. Not that anyone with half a brain needed confirmation of that.

Doesn't he live in Miami during the off-season? Doesn't mean he's smart (he's not) but that makes some sort of sense.

Le'Veon Bell is trash now because he took a whole year off and thought he was going to come back being the same guy.  

Doesn't work that way.  He's for real the modern day Ricky Williams.  He has all the same problems Ricky did.  

Bell has no desire to play the game. It's blatantly obvious, and it's just all about money for him.  He really didn't have the desire to play even when he was with us.  

That being said, Buffalo would be wise to pursue him at a deep, deep discount.