Jets release RB Le'Veon Bell

.Buzz

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

No way, Bell still has more talent than you're giving him credit for.  He was a product of a system in Pit. but he went to a dumpster fire in NY.  Not many backs would have success with a stacked box like he saw every game.  Darnold is a flat out bum that no one fears.  

Are you telling me you'd rather have Rex Burkhead than Bell? LOL

Burkhead has more total TDs and a higher YPC over the last two seasons. 🤷‍♂️

I love when players shoot their way out of a pretty good situation, choose the team that's simply offering the most money but probably sucks because they're willing to desperately throw money at a big name, and then get mad about the fact that their new situation sucks even though they and they alone orchestrated it.

What an idiot. He deserves nothing.

• Like 1

Just now, CBears019 said:

I'd kick the tires on him for sure now that he's a FA.  Can't be any worse than Ryan Nall backing up Monty.

Him in for passing downs would be fantastic. Exactly what Cohen was doing with the occasional carry. Patterson still gets his occasional carry. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Why? I guess he could play for the minimum here, but I don't know that we'd want him. Not that he lacks ability, but Henderson is breaking out and Akers is healthy again (and flashed against Washington). Plus, Brown is a great special teamer and solid in all aspects as a HB (JAG, but he can do it all). Not sure we'd grab up Le'Veon when it would mean relegating our talented young guys to the bench.

His next contract is almost certain to be the league minimum. 

8 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I love when players shoot their way out of a pretty good situation, choose the team that's simply offering the most money but probably sucks because they're willing to desperately throw money at a big name, and then get mad about the fact that their new situation sucks even though they and they alone orchestrated it.

What an idiot. He deserves nothing.

100 percent.  He chased the dollar and made 28 million of them while producing at a below average level.  He needs to go to a high powered O to showcase his skills, he clearly can not be the focal point of and O with no surrounding talent..