Around the NFL - week 6

WizardHawk

5 hours ago, DaBoys said:

That’s not... at all a “given.” In fact right now it looks like a pipe dream. Like it or not, the Cowboys currently have a 74% chance to make the playoffs. The earliest you can pick if you make the playoffs is 19. That’s if we have the worst record of all 14 playoff teams(seems likely) AND go 1 and done(certainly possible). If we manage to squeak out a playoff win then the earliest we can pick shoots up to 25. Making our 2nd round pick #57 overall. 

All of this has a far greater chance of happening right now than us being top 5. .... Unfortunately maybe.

I’m preparing myself for another division champ this year besides the Boys. We NEED a top 10 for this defense. 

5 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

I’m preparing myself for another division champ this year besides the Boys. We NEED a top 10 for this defense. 

I mean... there isn’t going to be a magical division champ show up in the east. This is simple process of elimination. it won’t be the Skins or Giants. That leaves Philly and us for the playoffs. One of these trash teams are getting in.

Philly doesn’t look so hot right now, man. sorry

Edited by DaBoys

Remember when Derrick Henry was to big and didn’t reach top speed fast enough to be an NFL RB? Remember how he played behind Alabamas OL and wouldn’t have gaping holes like he did in college to provide him the “runway” needed for him to reach top speed?

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Remember when Derrick Henry was to big and didn’t reach top speed fast enough to be an NFL RB? Remember how he played behind Alabamas OL and wouldn’t have gaping holes like he did in college to provide him the “runway” needed for him to reach top speed?

He reminds me of Eddie George in his prime 

7 minutes ago, D82 said:

Oh Eagle fans....

Huh, that's nothing. That guy is a (insert female reproductive organ).

I grew up a mile from Veterans Stadium, worked for 15 years 2 blocks from Veterans Stadium and proudly wore my Cowboys gear at games at Veterans Stadium.

I've been hit with full aluminum trash cans, outnumbered 3 or 4 to 1,  called every name in the book, had my jersey ripped off, and I gave back as good as it got.

Nothing has changed...except the pu$$ification of these fans

That guy punched like a little girl.

Edited by Rtnldave
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Im exhausted just watching that. I climbed a small hill today. Thought it was my last. This guy did bleachers and did some tae bo

None of them are wearing masks either. COVID for everyone.