Major Changes to NFL COVID-19 Protocol - Could cost players games

Deadpulse

6 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Teams surely have got to stop letting players talk to each other at the end of the game, right?  Guess it depends on how they define “high risk” close contact.  Like would the Mahomes/Gilmore convo count?

But then they get trolled on social media for being a cry baby and not shaking hands, like Brady. 🙄

12 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Teams surely have got to stop letting players talk to each other at the end of the game, right?  Guess it depends on how they define “high risk” close contact.  Like would the Mahomes/Gilmore convo count?

i don't understand how this was even allowed in the first place. it seems like an extremely easy thing to eliminate, and having some evidence now that the short burst of nfl plays often doesn't end up resulting in sufficient exposure to the virus, you have to think it's one of the higher-risk parts of the game.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i don't understand how this was even allowed in the first place. it seems like an extremely easy thing to eliminate, and having some evidence now that the short burst of nfl plays often doesn't end up resulting in sufficient exposure to the virus, you have to think it's one of the higher-risk parts of the game.

Yep that baffled me since day 1 as well.

If they want to see their friends on the other team, go mask up then....

Better yet, just get rid of it. Nobody crosses center field at the end of the game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I feel like this is exactly what the NFL wants though - to absolutely dominate ratings on Monday's. 

ESPN licking their chops for 7 hours of football on a Monday night in the fall/winter....

I wonder how long before they allocate games to the other networks? Like if the original game was a CBS game, CBS should get it if they want.

1 hour ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

ESPN licking their chops for 7 hours of football on a Monday night in the fall/winter....

I wonder how long before they allocate games to the other networks? Like if the original game was a CBS game, CBS should get it if they want.

Fortunately B-Positive airs on Thursday nights so I won't miss out if CBS does have to change over to a Monday night game. 

<insert sarcasm here>

14 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Considering coaches can't have their masks off at all and them not allowing jersey swaps, I was surprised to see them allowing that.