Jump to content
naptownskinsfan

Week 7 Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, Counselor said:

It’s the truth bud. 

Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Might wanna get a tetanus shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beekay414 said:

Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Might wanna get a tetanus shot

You’re an interesting one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Might wanna get a tetanus shot

I had one of those 6 years ago. How often do you need one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Counselor said:

He’s not good overall. He was good against LSU though when I acknowledged he was playing well. 

Lol I said he sucked, and all you responded with was "I don't agree with this."

You never specified he looks good this game lol. Nice backtrack tho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beekay414 said:

Lol I said he sucked, and all you responded with was "I don't agree with this."

You never specified he looks good this game lol. Nice backtrack tho. 

Oh sorry next time I’ll break it down for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Oh sorry next time I’ll break it down for you. 

Lol this was your last Costello post

"Yep Costello looks pretty good. Told y’all he didn’t suck"

But suuuuuuure. I need it "broken down" for me lol. Just say it with me..."I. Was. Wrong."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beekay414 said:

Lol this was your last Costello post

"Yep Costello looks pretty good. Told y’all he didn’t suck"

But suuuuuuure. I need it "broken down" for me lol. Just say it with me..."I. Was. Wrong."

Next time I’ll specify that I was talking about that particular game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Counselor said:

Next time I’ll specify that I was talking about that particular game. 

Lol like I said, excellent backtracking. 

excellent bill and ted GIF by IFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Told you guys he didn't suck"

Weeks later

"BUT I ONLY MEANT THAT GAME"

lol the internet is undefeated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beekay414 said:

"Told you guys he didn't suck"

Weeks later

"BUT I ONLY MEANT THAT GAME"

lol the internet is undefeated

This really got you bent huh lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I had one of those 6 years ago. How often do you need one?

you’re supposed to get a booster every 10 years

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

The ACC is a dumpster fire

I can't get over that Mike Norvell was born in 1981. That's gotta be fake

I thought he was like 55 or something.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...