naptownskinsfan

Week 7 Game Day Thread

1 hour ago, viper952 said:

ACC isn't a dumpster fire 

UNC is going up against 4-5 star fast talent

So did Georgia Tech.

ACC really is a one team conference. That one team is certainly one of the top teams in the country without question. But man, the rest of the conference is just awful.

The ACC did not need North Carolina to lose.

As ND is a one-time thing, the ACC needs to save itself by booting Clemson from the conference, with precedent set by the D-III Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference, who kicked out St. Thomas for being too strong (and St. Thomas was eventually accepted into D-I).

It's games like this that led the ACC to not deserve the Orange Bowl money last year. ND being able to qualify for the ACC spot in the Orange Bowl should be permanent in the wake of the 2019 debacle.

2 minutes ago, pf9 said:

the ACC needs to save itself by booting Clemson from the conference,

You are aware that there are more sports than football right? Plus Clemson has only been on this level for like 5ish years.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pf9 said:

The ACC did not need North Carolina to lose.

As ND is a one-time thing, the ACC needs to save itself by booting Clemson from the conference, with precedent set by the D-III Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference, who kicked out St. Thomas for being too strong (and St. Thomas was eventually accepted into D-I).

It's games like this that led the ACC to not deserve the Orange Bowl money last year. ND being able to qualify for the ACC spot in the Orange Bowl should be permanent in the wake of the 2019 debacle.

serious question, what is your beef with clemson aside from them being the best team in their conference 

• Like 2

They beat ND and OSU in the playoff in consecutive years

You hate them and want the best team in the conference booted because they are good and they beat who they play. 

I’m really starting to think you are just trolling us all.

29 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

You hate them and want the best team in the conference booted because they are good and they beat who they play. 

I’m really starting to think you are just trolling us all.

Starting? Come on man, you make Cleveland fans look bad lol.

13 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

UNC never deserved a top 10 ranking. They are who I thought they are.

They were the biggest pretenders in the country. A decent team playing a putrid schedule.