Can Dalton be the next “Tannehill”?

RUGmen

2 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Why don't you just wait longer before jumping to that kind of conclusion?  

He's only had one season with Tennessee and hasn't played a game since last month after his team was ravaged by COVID.  

Because he’s been playing at this level for nearly a full season between the end of last year and the beginning of this year? That body of work makes this far from “jumping to a conclusion”.  Him coming back after weeks off with  limited practice and playing the way he did against Buffalo just makes his progression more impressive to me. Fans absolutely love to keep household name type guys high in these rankings long after their play tapers off and hate to give lesser named guys a jump in these rankings over the big name players. Tannehill is a top 5 QB in this league on October 15th 2020. That’s just the reality of it.

Edited by Rodjahs12

21 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Because he’s been playing at this level for nearly a full season between the end of last year and the beginning of this year? That body of work makes this far from “jumping to a conclusion”.  Him coming back after weeks off with  limited practice and playing the way he did against Buffalo just makes his progression more impressive to me. Fans absolutely love to keep household names type guys high in these rankings long after their play tapers off and hate to give lesser named guys a jump in these rankings over the big name players. Tannehill is a top 5 QB in this league on October 15th 2020. That’s just the reality of it.

i don't like all this talk. it makes me feel like tanny's gonna have a clunker against houston this week lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i don't like all this talk. it makes me feel like tanny's gonna have a clunker against houston this week lol

You can blame me if it happens but I sincerely doubt it will. Can count me as one of the believers in the guy and I hope your team sees mine in February after Tannehill leads Tennessee through the AFC