Things You (think you) Know About The NFL So Far

11sanchez11

The Vikings will not make the playoffs without Dalvin Cook. They will, however, drag at least one - and probably two - NFC North rivals down with them, kicking and screaming, into a similar state of despair. That, I will enjoy. 

There are many other things I (think I) know, but have no way of proving. For example...

1. Did you know that the Minnesota Vikings are all-powerful? It's true. Players are imbued with invincibility upon signing with the team. It's a much tougher gig than it sounds. They have to fake injuries, fabricate the occasional controversy, and intentionally lose enough games to conceal their omnipotence. Players only leave or retire because immortality eventually gets to them. In fact, the only reason they haven't won a Super Bowl yet is because they simply didn't feel like it. (Just kidding. I wish I could believe this.)

2. Rex Ryan lives in fear that Bill Belichick will one day break into his house wearing a chicken suit and steal all of his candy bars. This fact has not yet been confirmed; however, we already know he is utterly obsessed with Belichick, so it is at least partially true. I would not be surprised to hear of an innocent trick-or-treater dressed as a chicken knocking on Rex Ryan's door this Halloween, with tragic results.

3. Willie Snead IV will eventually play for the Vikings. Also, using the godlike powers granted to him by Odin, he will one day save the world.

I think the ravens first two games were total flukes. I think the last two games show who we truly are as a team. 

I think the jets single handedly screwed themselves out of a top 2 pick in the draft and will cost their franchise for the next 5 years because of it. They can't even tank right... 

13 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

3. Willie Snead IV will eventually play for the Vikings. Also, using the godlike powers granted to him by Odin, he will one day save the world.

He'll get right on that...as soon as his DUI suspension is lifted.

In fantasy football Steven Haushca (I think that's how you spell it) is the best kicker you can get considering  the bills suck in the red zone, he got me 17 and 13 points last 2 weeks he got more points then my TE.

Karmara is not a RB but a WR that runs.

The bills are the only team to make there logo after there city (buffalo) 

The jets as a franchise in my opinion is still worst then the chargers. Even though the jets won a super bowl, they won it when the Browns where good so what was that 1938? 

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

He'll get right on that...as soon as his DUI suspension is lifted.

Sure, it sounds ridiculous when you say it like that. But remember, he's not a god yet. Just a flawed, but remarkably talented, mortal athlete. With cool hair. ;)

11 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Rams certainly could lose Sunday in a tough divisional matchup. At the same time, the Rams could win. Rams are 4-1 at home against a Wilson led Seahawks. Last week many said the Rams would lose to Dallas and that's the game I even predicted before the season the Rams would lose. I predicted the Rams would beat Seattle before the season started just because the Rams always play the Seahawks tough no matter how bad the Rams have been. Now that the Rams have structure and is a better team than in previous years, it's no lock Seattle comes into LA and win. Last weeks victory against Dallas was a statement game, the week game against Seattle is validation to those who still don't believe. As Erick Dickerson said, "the Rams are the most disrespected 3-1 team in the NFL". I agree. Why? In a league of "what have you done for me lately?", people still look at the Rams under the Jeff Fisher lens of the past and they aren't looking at the Sean McVay era and what he is doing now (lately). 

Lets hope!

Archived