Jump to content
mar29020

Trade Targets

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

No chance we do anything at this trade deadline. You heard it here first. 

You means either way - Us trading ours or getting theirs ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

No chance we do anything at this trade deadline. You heard it here first. 

I gotta admit...

As much as I want a #2 WR, upgraded Oline or whatever?

I'd rather them do nothing at the trade deadline, then trade valuable 2nd or 3rd round assets for players.

However, if we could land a solid #2 vet WR for a day 3 pick?

I'd be extatic. It's our most glaring hole right now, imo.

Scary Terry gets zero help...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

It’s nice watching all the over crappy teams get value for their players. 

We’re winning the division! Haha 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the Jags even considering trading Minshew? I haven’t heard that, and I don’t know why they would. He’s a good starter. Even if they drafted a QB high next year, he’ll still compete with them and could very well win the starting job and at worst he’d be one of the best back ups in the NFL, which is a great problem to have.

Edited by turtle28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

He's an upgrade over Haskins. Lol

He’d be the best QB on our team no doubt, but he’s not getting traded. It’s a moot point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I gotta admit...

As much as I want a #2 WR, upgraded Oline or whatever?

I'd rather them do nothing at the trade deadline, then trade valuable 2nd or 3rd round assets for players.

However, if we could land a solid #2 vet WR for a day 3 pick?

I'd be extatic. It's our most glaring hole right now, imo.

Scary Terry gets zero help...

Getting Steven Sims back should help if we don't get a WR via trade, He had 50 yards on 3 targets vs Eagles and 53 yards on 5 targets(3 Catches) vs Cards before inj.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ovfd55 said:

Getting Steven Sims back should help if we don't get a WR via trade, He had 50 yards on 3 targets vs Eagles and 53 yards on 5 targets(3 Catches) vs Cards before inj.

Yeah, I keep saying our offense misses him a lot, when he went down our passing game got worse. He’s a reliable target in the middle of the field no matter who our QB is. He’s the player we miss in the short to intermediate range and he gets a lot of yac.

Edited by turtle28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...