GDT: Texans (1-4) at Titans (4-0)

Titans fan 617

Time to turn the page quick 

This game is huge for the goal of trying to win the division as soon as we can since we had an early bye

Texans are not a good team

Henry should have a good game vs them 

Can’t have a slip up this week even on the short week

Titans need to continue to play with the chip on their shoulder

The good news will be we know Fulton and Correa will be back 

Covid Return List watch will be happening this week

I doubt the Titans do any practice today or even tomorrow 

So it becomes who can practice Fri and Sat

Humphries Batson and Simmons are the next 3 guys to keep and eye out for 

Texans have a lot of speed at the WR position it would be ideal to get Adoree back for this game 

Bills Allen - Diggs Beasley are a better group then Houston's QB and WR crew..  Houston I think though has a better TE, not sure though.  I thought we go lucky that the Bills forgot about Beas the first half.   Still we also got lucky with Allen missing a lot of throws/drops.  IF we can contain the running game against Houston we should be in fair shape.   How our offense fairs is always a mystery against them. AJ looked good ..  so...   

Others wise this is a HUGE game.. a win cements a good start to the season. And gives us some ground in the division and more importantly in the conference as being one of the only unbeatens and on track to stop the 9-7 train. A loss brings 9-7 back as a real potential as we still have a brutal part of the schedule to go with the resurgence of cleveland  and the continued good play of Jacksonville.   Not counting this game we have 8 games where a loss is a high possibility if we have any let down.   Pitts, Chic, Ind(2) Clev Balt Jack, GB.  other games are Det, Cincy and Houston. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, -Hope- said:

reeeeally hope we can get adoree back (and fulton for that matter). going up against fuller and cooks with the CB group we sent out there last night is trouble.

At the very least, you’d figure Fulton is a lock since he came off the list yesterday and should be able to practice.

Adoree is the big question mark (and CD I suppose). Could see us being careful and letting him get a practice in but keeping him out so he can get a full, normal week before the Steelers.

5 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Time to turn the page quick 

This game is huge for the goal of trying to win the division as soon as we can since we had an early bye

Texans are not a good team

Henry should have a good game vs them 

Can’t have a slip up this week even on the short week

Titans need to continue to play with the chip on their shoulder

The good news will be we know Fulton and Correa will be back 

Covid Return List watch will be happening this week

I doubt the Titans do any practice today or even tomorrow 

So it becomes who can practice Fri and Sat

Humphries Batson and Simmons are the next 3 guys to keep and eye out for 

Texans have a lot of speed at the WR position it would be ideal to get Adoree back for this game 

great post. I believe everyone will be back off the COVID list barring anyone having a hard time with it. Remains to be seen tho. I cant see them practicing saturday tho, before gameday. I think they're gonna have to bite the bullet and are gonna be right back out there tomorrow, friday, with maybe a walk through saturday.. hell, it dont mean much tho.. we see what this team thinks of practice.. If they wanted to air on the side of caution and minimize practice to make sure they guys' bodys are right, i'd support that.. they may end up treating this like a thursday night football kind of routine...

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Do you think we give a look at Lev Bell? It would be nice to have a pass catching back to spell Henry. We really lack that. Our screen game is so poor. I feel like he could really look good behind our line. He would probably come cheap too. 

I doubt it. Vrabel seems to like McNichols. Can't blame him either after that showing last night pass blocking.

11 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I doubt it. Vrabel seems to like McNichols. Can't blame him either after that showing last night pass blocking.

Yea. He definitely got a good share of touches. I feel like we are one piece away from really taking it to the next level. Like another corner or offensive playmaker. I think he would be too expensive, I know Gilmore was being shopped by the Pats. Imagine putting Gilmore on our back end.

Edited by twotonebluenation

2 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Do you think we give a look at Lev Bell? It would be nice to have a pass catching back to spell Henry. We really lack that. Our screen game is so poor. I feel like he could really look good behind our line. He would probably come cheap too. 

If Evans is hurt, I’d be perfectly fine taking on another Gase reclamation project lol. A nice 65/35 split would have a lot of potential.