GDT: Texans (1-4) at Titans (4-0)

Titans fan 617

A big problem I see with our defense is playing so far off that 4 yard passes are so open they receiver can run for another 5 yards after they catch it.

This is what we did to Josh Allen also, but it requires our defense to tackle. Those missed tackles hurt.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

A big problem I see with our defense is playing so far off that 4 yard passes are so open they receiver can run for another 5 yards after they catch it.

This is what we did to Josh Allen also, but it requires our defense to tackle. Those missed tackles hurt.

And playing that soft mentality defense isn’t winning a Super Bowl.

9 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Halftime thoughts

This offense is legit elite and Tanny has gotten better from last year. .

We have maybe the worst 3rd down defense I've seen in franchise history. 

Naw we done had worst defense you must forgot about parish cox & Valentino Blake days, & Chuck Freaking Cecil as DC

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Well the difference is we never got to third down in those days.

Exactly. Plus there’s a clear talent between now and those defenses. No reason to be this bad and I blame that on coaching. Playing this soft zone against teams with great offenses like next week is going to be a disaster. 

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Exactly. Plus there’s a clear talent between now and those defenses. No reason to be this bad and I blame that on coaching. Playing this soft zone against teams with great offenses like next week is going to be a disaster. 

Watched a lot of breakdowns last week that said that soft zone is what allowed us to be so successful vs the Bills offense and being blitz heavy gets you killed this year. But I haven't done much in depth research in to it myself. Everyone's defense does seem to suck this year though.