GDT: Texans (1-4) at Titans (4-0)

Titans fan 617

14 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I’m hopeful this is make believe, because yikes.

To be expected, from me at least. I assumed a lot of guys would be sore, but I think the majority, if not all of these guys will play sunday. The way Lewan was dancing on the side line after he got hurt and the fact that he finished the game after leaving earlier makes me believe he is ok.

23 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

And to think we called Robinson a fool when this contract came out. At least I think we did. 

goes to show you exactly how much "fans" know.. i always loved the signing, from the first contract. dude was always solid and consistent. i think the knock on him was that he would never be a pro bowl center, but honestly, over the last 3 years at least, he has been from his play, just doesnt het much recognition, but those that know football, have know ben jones has been solid going back to his days at georgia, then the texans, and now us.

This game might be a bigger game than the bills. I dont think these are the titans of old that would have a let down game but we need to remain focused. Beat the texans and stay injury free and we'll go into the game of the year so far in two weeks. we cant over look the texans. we gotta come out with the same motivation as we did against the bills.

I hate games like this. History is not on our side. A game we are "supposed to win" and we are getting national respect, past years this was a no doubt let down game.

I do see many on here saying it is not the same old Titans, but my pessimistic self will not allow me to believe we will win. Too much history with this team and I am by nature very guarded against allowing myself to get excited.

That said I don't think a loss here is the end of our season, coming off a big game against the Bills it would be reasonable...just happened to the Chiefs. I know it is a division game but I would actually rather win against Pitt. 

Hope we stay healthy and keep getting guys back from the COVID list. 

28 - 24 Hou wins...hope I am wrong!!