GDT: Texans (1-4) at Titans (4-0)

Titans fan 617

12 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Jonnu is obviously important and you’d really like to have him against Pittsburgh, but yeah, assuming CD is back, the receiving options are just fine with AJ, Corey, Humphries and Firkser.

Really want him back this week. I think we need to look at this week as a must win. We need to prioritize the 1 seed. I think that gives us a great chance to get to the Super Bowl. I think the Steelers are a good team but people are overreacting about how good they are. I actually think the Steelers don’t matchup well with us, their corners struggle with receivers of size. Something we have a lot of. I think we rely on more of the pass to open up the run this week. I can’t stand the Steelers, have always despised them. I really want a win this week. Tannehill comes up big again this week. 

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

A literally perfect yes yes yes noooooo moment in my head.

Pretty much. First time the top three receivers are healthy since Week 1, and now Lewan is out for the year and Jonnu is questionable.

Would've been nice to see a full strength offense for at least a few games this season.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Pretty much. First time the top three receivers are healthy since Week 1, and now Lewan is out for the year and Jonnu is questionable.

Would've been nice to see a full strength offense for at least a few games this season.

You saw it for a couple quarters in Denver. But yeah.

So strange to see that yesterday was the highest gain of yards by an Titans/Oilers offense ever with 601. I knew they moved the ball but it never felt like we were breaking any records.

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

You saw it for a couple quarters in Denver. But yeah.

So strange to see that yesterday was the highest gain of yards by an Titans/Oilers offense ever with 601. I knew they moved the ball but it never felt like we were breaking any records.

I think the main difference is that we always seem to get a short field or two, via turnover or long return or whatever and this week we didn't. This week we had to go out and earn each and every one of those 42 points all on the offense!

Oh...and the tying drive and OT drive that accounted for over 1/4 of the yards going so quickly probably helped too lol