Kiltman

Week whatever: Two birds, One game {Eagles vs Ravens GDT}

Yeah let's rely on this offensive line for anything more than a short time pass block. Pathetic call. Loss on Doug primarily. That's the best play ya got? Lmao. **** outta here.

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

Somehow this loss is more painful with the illusion of competing 

Not rly an illusion. We fought back and were one 2pt conversion from tying with less than two minutes left. They competed, better team still won. 

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

honestly im kind of feeling at this point if the oline never had a single injured player we'd be scoring 30 a game

Meh. This is very Cowboys-esque. Pour it on at the end because opposing defense is playing with a healthy lead. 

I'm just going to focus on how fun Fulgham is. It is all I have 

• Like 1

Josh Sweat can't play a read option so we need to find new edge rushers. Chris Long was way better than any of these dudes except Graham.

I don't understand that play at the 2 pt conversion. Stupid play with the game on the line 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Meh. This is very Cowboys-esque. Pour it on at the end because opposing defense is playing with a healthy lead. 

not wrong but the difference between us and them is we are missing our entire offense to injuries and they arent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That extra point we decided not to kick earlier in the game would've came in handy..

That part 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm just going to focus on how fun Fulgham is. It is all I have 

Wentz doesn't look like the worst QB in the NFL, that is fun as well. 

That fun will be promptly squashed any minute now when we find out Sanders is out for the year... 

ha my friends thought i was stupid for picking up wentz and trading for fulgham. well who is laughing now!

still gonna lose though lol

Like honestly, that's the best play they could come up with? I see teams run plays to score from the 2 on a weekly basis where guys are wide open with nobody within 10 yards of them. And that's the best Doug can come up with? That's a fireable offense. Never had a chance.

GF just blamed it on the Elliot missed FG. Forgot about that. She’s got a point. 

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Wentz doesn't look like the worst QB in the NFL, that is fun as well. 

That fun will be promptly squashed any minute now when we find out Sanders is out for the year..

I missed the play where he got hurt. Was it bad?