Week whatever: Two birds, One game {Eagles vs Ravens GDT}

Kiltman

honestly i know it is easy to **** on the eagles right now and it's almost entirely deserved, but I can't help but feel that they will be a much different team in the second half of the season when players start getting healthy. With the division as bad as it is I would unironically not be surprised if the eagles get in the playoffs with like 6-9 wins and actually beats a team

Just now, Daimonas said:

honestly i know it is easy to **** on the eagles right now and it's almost entirely deserved, but I can't help but feel that they will be a much different team in the second half of the season when players start getting healthy. With the division as bad as it is I would unironically not be surprised if the eagles get in the playoffs with like 6-9 wins and actually beats a team

Playoffs wouldn't surprise me, beating another playoff team would.

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

Our schedule makes this a lot harder. We play pretty much every good team in the NFL in our out of division games. I also am unsure if we will get healthy enough to be competitive. Lots of important guys are gone for the year. If we can get Issac and Lane back that will be a start tho. 

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Our schedule makes this a lot harder. We play pretty much every good team in the NFL in our out of division games. I also am unsure if we will get healthy enough to be competitive. Lots of important guys are gone for the year. If we can get Issac and Lane back that will be a start tho. 

imagine telling past you that you would be wishing for isaac to be starting