Week whatever: Two birds, One game {Eagles vs Ravens GDT}

Kiltman

51 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Fulgham will also play RB and TE. Every play to Fulgham don’t mess around with the rest of these scrubs 

He should be our #3 QB too. Sudfeld becomes head scout of WR's.

Edited by Jeezla

Hightower slander will not be tolerated tonight!!! Lol personally, I was VERY impressed with his play going up against a corner like Humphrey.

Refs also missed 2 HUGE PI calls on Humphrey that could have changed this game. This kid can get open but obviously needs to work on his drops. Can he clean that up? Absolutely, I’m very excited to see how he develops.

Linebacker

Two starters are out - T.J. Edwards, who is on Injured Reserve with a hamstring injury, and Duke Riley, who has a rib injury. Rookies Davion Taylor and Shaun Bradley had some significant snaps on Sunday for the first time.

So how did Taylor do? Curious?

PFF CB rankings

Darius Slay- 24th ($14M)

Sidney Jones- 1st* ($825,000)

Ronald Darby- 17th ($3M)

Rasul Douglas- 33rd ($825,000)

*hasn't played enough snaps to qualify

Not even a slight on Slay as much as this is an indictment of our awful coaching staff. These CBs instantly play better on their new teams without fail... but forget about developing them or putting them in a position to succeed, the only way we can get respectable CB play is swinging for a vet whose already learned the position and is too far along to get tainted by Shorts.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

8 hours ago, DeJack_10 said:

Hightower slander will not be tolerated tonight!!! Lol personally, I was VERY impressed with his play going up against a corner like Humphrey.

Refs also missed 2 HUGE PI calls on Humphrey that could have changed this game. This kid can get open but obviously needs to work on his drops. Can he clean that up? Absolutely, I’m very excited to see how he develops.

Hightower has Agholor Hands

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

PFF CB rankings

Darius Slay- 24th ($14M)

Sidney Jones- 1st* ($825,000)

Ronald Darby- 17th ($3M)

Rasul Douglas- 33rd ($825,000)

*hasn't played enough snaps to qualify

Not even a slight on Slay as much as this is an indictment of our awful coaching staff. These CBs instantly play better on their new teams without fail... but forget about developing them or putting them in a position to succeed, the only way we can get respectable CB play is swinging for a vet whose already learned the position and is too far along to get tainted by Shorts.

This is all Schwartz IMO.  Once you have entered the doghouse for whatever the circumstance, you never leave. If you are lucky enough to become one of his golden retrievers aka Mitches ala Mills, Gerry ect...., your leash is endless.

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

This is all Schwartz IMO.  Once you have entered the doghouse for whatever the circumstance, you never leave. If you are lucky enough to become one of his golden retrievers aka Mitches ala Mills, Gerry ect...., your leash is endless.

Very true.

Correction which makes me feel better, I thought these were updated for week 6 but they were still only week 5: Jones got roasted for 100+ yards in his 2nd game of significant action. Him ending up good would really sting.