Sign in to follow this  
Broncofan

MG3 charged with DUI

2 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Bad look on the Broncos waiting for a league ruling. Lindsey is back. I wish the Broncos would suspend Gordon for 3 games right now. The NFL in the past has shown deference to teams willing to punish in house 

There's probably lingo in the cba so things don't get messy. I'd have to see if team punishment is the norm. I know if it was domestic it would have been done

4 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Bad look on the Broncos waiting for a league ruling. Lindsey is back. I wish the Broncos would suspend Gordon for 3 games right now. The NFL in the past has shown deference to teams willing to punish in house 

They did the same thing with Kareem Jackson last year. He was arrested in September and we didn’t even find out about it until the league suspended him in December when the team was 5-9. They’re probably hoping they can do the same thing this year and have Gordon eat his suspension after the team has hit 8+ losses.

I saw the Lindsay stat line.  I am guessing he looked good.  I am not going to hold this against Gordon.  It's stupid, but I don't think he seems to have a history with this.  He will have to take his lumps in court and with the league. But I will be excited to see him and Lindsay in the backfield together.