Here’s who Baker had at Oklahoma:

RB: Rodney Anderson 

TE: Mark Andrews

WR: Ceedee Lamb

WR: Marquise Brown

OT: Orlando Brown, Bobby Evans

OG: Ben Powers, Cody Ford

OC: Erick Wren

I read that first one and then that second one and was like "Alright dude..." Then I read those next two and sat Brown and was like "Alright."

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

The narrative will change to them not being good because no one wants to give our Front 7 it's due... We get pressure on 50% of dropbacks... No other team is above 38%.

It certainly matches what we’ve seen today. Bud/Watt on boundaries, Tuitt/Heyward inside and some solid pass rush ILBs in Bush/Williams is top notch. This group is undoubtedly legit.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

The narrative will change to them not being good because no one wants to give our Front 7 it's due... We get pressure on 50% of dropbacks... No other team is above 38%.

Yeah i realized they were playing arguably best dline after i initially typed that. Still, a supposed top 5 oline should have nore success pass blocking. They doing ok run blocking.

Just now, Jetzger said:

Steve Young?  Flame out in a bad situation and then sit behind another dude for a bit and then come in and light it up?  

Young is a hall of famer so a bit rich on the comp. Michael Vick (for completely different reasons) is more comparable but I think we could still find a better comparison.