Week 6 General Discussion

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Yeah, you have to.  It can be so much worse.  Of course, they still have a couple of years to make that decision.  

I believe that they have to decide after this year, and the tricky part is that Baker's draft class is the first that gets the option fully guaranteed. Before this year, they were guaranteed for injury only, so you could pick up the option, then cut them later regardless. But I think now once you pick up the option, it's a fully vested, guaranteed pick up. For Baker, I think it's going to be well over 30 million 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I believe that they have to decide after this year, and the tricky part is that Baker's draft class is the first that gets the option fully guaranteed. Before this year, they were guaranteed for injury only, so you could pick up the option, then cut them later regardless. But I think now once you pick up the option, it's a fully vested, guaranteed pick up. For Baker, I think it's going to be well over 30 million 

Too early to give up on Baker, especially under new coaching. Browns need to pick up the option.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Well, I learned something today.  I guess that I wouldn't then, I thought they still had a year.  They have to hope that he learns some ball security.  Again though, it can be much worse than Mayfield.  He has already won more games this year than Deshone Kizer ever did.